Jun 1, 2017
I had problems with minigames, i cant play because in one moment of playng say how failed to load img/characters/selene_00.png . how can play this?
Ah, and someone can give the pasword for CG arhive from Grace and Susan Christmas Sales minigames ?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
The newspaper one is fucking fantastic. Grace Good Deeds seems bugged, can't back track to the maze, there's a guy who you can't get past.
I think I see what you are talking about and you can past the guy, it's a pain n the ass though I almost rage quited after what seemed like a hundred tries...

Reactions: ponyguy

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I think I see what you are talking about and you can past the guy, it's a pain n the ass though I almost rage quited after what seemed like a hundred tries...
After about 50 tries I gave up :tiredface: I think carrying that plank must be slowing her down XD

Jun 1, 2017
Sorry i don´t know, it all works fine for me . Well i have the mini games installed all in one folder.Otherwise just try to dl again and see if it works.
I understand , but lock how try to load the png frome folder caled img and i cant see any folder there only exe with one single folder called save, nothing anything else, i put all minigames with main games in one folder but dont work :( ,probably i missing something. Ah but main game, one hour agent, works fine, i dont understand .

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Try EnigmaVBUnpacker (I think it's available somewhere on the forum) to unpack the exe. But if it's the game that don't find a png something went wrong so I think you should delete the game and redownload it.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Indeed, if you guys want, I can make a modified version with all the good choices highlighted during the trials, this is for me the most annoying part, finding the clues is relatively easy.

Let me know if you want it.
All the help is appreciated, whatever you can provide will help others.

Reactions: ponyguy

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
Ok, I'll work on it, I'll upload it on Mega probably tomorrow (it's 1am here at GMT +1 so I'll probably post it in late afternoon around 5pm GMT+1 )
Are you sure you want this.There are so many choices with different outcomes.I tried a few but lost interest in it because for some outcomes to see you have to play further into the Game and then i was lost in all the saves i had :D

So Respect man when you do it.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
As I said, I'll just highlight the good choices in the trials, to avoid loosing RP's and avoid the game over, I won't change anything in the finding of the clues because, indeed there are many choices and outcomes as how you find the clues but this is personal choices and don't mean a game over and yes taht would be too much work.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
As I said, I'll just highlight the good choices in the trials, to avoid loosing RP's and avoid the game over, I won't change anything in the finding of the clues because, indeed there are many choices and outcomes as how you find the clues but this is personal choices and don't mean a game over and yes taht would be too much work.
Just want to ask but is it possible to highlight what events or rather options during events give corruption?
While playing the game I found that some events require you to have certain corruption threshold to see them.

Also thank you for doing this :)

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
It's already told when a choice as a red "morality -xx". There is indeed a really good scene that triggers with the museum case when you have 80 or less of morality.

I finished, I'm curently uploading to my Mega so it should be here in several minutes ;)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes