BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Is it just me or is Grace Good Deed impossible to beat? I can't get past that one guard walking back and forth in the first part of the maze on my way back with the plank. There's just not enough time to sneak past him in either direction.
After about 50 tries I gave up, then I read it was possible, so next day I tried again and did it first try!!!!
Perhaps Grace moves quicker after a night's sleep :rolleyes: and yes you need to go north.
It would appear that there are some different endings, I got the one where she is in pants and top.
Anyone know how to get the others?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It is possible , its just a pain in the ass.You have to be very quick, when he is just bit below you then you have tu run the north path.Its tricky but possible.
After about 50 tries I gave up, then I read it was possible, so next day I tried again and did it first try!!!!
Perhaps Grace moves quicker after a night's sleep :rolleyes: and yes you need to go north.
It would appear that there are some different endings, I got the one where she is in pants and top.
Anyone know how to get the others?
I guess I'll just keep trying then. And hope I get lucky. Ugh. Shit like this is why I hate stealth in RPGM. All it takes is one poorly made section and it's ruined.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
It's a real pain in the ass, I made it but almost by accident.
I got the end when mizuki gives her skimpy clothes and she's humiliated, didn't really liked it though, I found the humiliation disturbing.

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
I got the end when mizuki gives her skimpy clothes and she's humiliated, didn't really liked it though, I found the humiliation disturbing.
You mean the Christmas game right? Well i got the good ending first try , its just to easy to win.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
good deeds is worth playing, how ome i missed that before...
i've finished all 4 endings last night, best ending, no top, pranked and nude, A/B is just the jacket is on and off only..

omaga

Apr 27, 2017
i've finished all 4 endings last night, best ending, no top, pranked and nude, A/B is just the jacket is on and off only..
how to get the nude ending ... I only managed to get the one with the jacket off and panties by tripping on the hole and getting the spanking later

Reactions: ponyguy

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
how to get the nude ending ... I only managed to get the one with the jacket off and panties by tripping on the hole and getting the spanking later
If I remember correctly you need to hide in the fireplace when you enter that house to get the alarm clock, with that you'll lose the top too.

Reactions: omaga and ponyguy

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
He say: "I'm already working in the next update that I'm pretty sure will be ready for this month" where news?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
No need to ask everyday if we have news, I'm a patron of serio and he had posted nothing since the last update, if I have news, I'll share them when I'll see them. You can also pledge if you really like this game to have access to it at the second Serio releases an update and to have access to the news.

Please try to improve your english, at least use google if you have any doubts (hi and please are also appreciated.)

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem with Newspaper club minigame, when I have to move the last two tables, I can move to the left one, but the other one the game ak in I want to move it, but the table doen´t move and when I try to move again it says that the tha table has been moved and I can´t do nothing. Thanks

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
How do you get the different endings ? I thought the game was linear and had no idea you could get more than one ending.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
How do you get the different endings ? I thought the game was linear and had no idea you could get more than one ending.
well each time she can bypass the hole not to fall in, she can hide in the box at the end of the room not in the fireplace
when she came to the big house with top and bottom on, she does not need to take anything off

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Here it is :
Highlighted the good choices during the trials
Added spots to reset time during investigations

Enjoy !
How did you extracted the files from the .exe? I tried with 7-zip, but it's not working very well.
I'm trying to get the images from the mini-games.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes