LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Damn...just about Susan getting into it, end. Can't wait to see what that old man gray planning too with grace and selena on their apartment? Maybe sneak at night play it slowly from mouth to mouth :). Hopefully there're gangbang, DAP,DP or Hardcore something like that and that Bauman family also that Cassandra b*thc this one really been annoyed all the time. I think she want all her holes filled.

Reactions: Desan3 and moddy1

el savador

Jun 28, 2017
Hey, does anyone have a save where you get the police officer's badge to give to Mark?. Whenever I do it I can't progress through the vent in order to get to the first room.

Much appreciation

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This case seems a lot more random. I'm missing the last piece of evidence, but don't have a clue as to what it might be or who can tell me about it. I think I have figured out the case (I have all the info and all the evidence bar the last piece), but can't finish it because there just isn't time to randomly talk to people hoping to get lucky.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
It's not random, just poorly placed. If I'm right the last evidence you're looking for is the path at the right of the building when you are on the crime scene, you have to walk along the right side of the building to trigger a scene when Selena has to climb down and you'll be right of the bar entrance on the front side.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not random, just poorly placed. If I'm right the last evidence you're looking for is the path at the right of the building when you are on the crime scene, you have to walk along the right side of the building to trigger a scene when Selena has to climb down and you'll be right of the bar entrance on the front side.
Thanks. That takes too long for me to win the game, but on a replay I'll try to save the time needed. Was there ever a clue that that path existed, or did one have to just stumble onto it?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
No, not a clue, that's why I said it was poorly placed. I had everything but this and after going everywhere I knew and talking to everyone again and this was the only place I didn't look.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
The time limit worked fine in previous missions because it was well balanced, but in the spa mission it's just a pain in the ass. Even when you're replaying the mission and you know what you're looking for, it's just agonizing.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I talked with Serio and he uploaded the wrong version of the game, the right version has a hint for the cliff path, that's why it was so hard to find. He should upload the right version soon

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was able to find an early enough save that I could finish the mission (with exactly one minute to spare), and the end was exactly what I had figured out earlier. There doesn't need to be an explicit clue to the path, just a reminder that Selena need to figure out how the killer escaped. That would have started a hunt for alternative ways out of the spa. Also, the info that the locked doors couldn't be used without leaving a record should have been made clear earlier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Indeed, the last evidence (cliff path) was hard to find. Speaking of that, the clliff hanger is pure evil at the end of part 0.5 :) I really enjoyed this version. I hope, Serio won't take too long to complete the next part, can't wait for 0.55.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes