Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think so, he didn't said anything about it as for now. I think he's waiting a bit more to see of there isn't any other bugs before uploading the fix.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
For the version 0.5, the 0.51 unpacker is required, this is the only version with I could unpack the exe

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
anyone have a guide to the spa case? I am missing 1 evidence< i have the path the contract and the victims card. Is there another id card that I am missing?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
yeah. Whiskey, key card, leticias card, path, notes, contract, spa rules.. missing one.

Kayzua

May 12, 2017
Question can someone. Anyone plz tell me what the 9 important pieces of information are? I've looked and asked everyone everything but I'm still missing one.

Kayzua

May 12, 2017
yeah. Whiskey, key card, leticias card, path, notes, contract, spa rules.. missing one.
my bad you need to get the medication talk to Reidria to get info about it, then talk to the group to get more info and then talk to the cleaner girl to get them.

Reactions: rogosh

John lokk

Dec 3, 2017
my bad you need to get the medication talk to Reidria to get info about it, then talk to the group to get more info and then talk to the cleaner girl to get them.
And how to get the medication talk to Reidria? Selena says that she has to find this information and nothing happens. Thanks!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And how to get the medication talk to Reidria? Selena says that she has to find this information and nothing happens. Thanks!
Talk to the woman on the right (can't recall the name) to discover what the medicine was for. That's how I remember it, anyway. I think that, after that, you can talk to the cleaning lady to get the actual medicine. Then talk to the doctor.

John lokk

Dec 3, 2017
Talk to the woman on the right (can't recall the name) to discover what the medicine was for. That's how I remember it, anyway. I think that, after that, you can talk to the cleaning lady to get the actual medicine. Then talk to the doctor.
Thank you! And where to find medicine?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! And where to find medicine?
I think the cleaning lady has picked it up and will give it to you if you click on the new topic when talking to her. Then you need to see the doctor to find out the side effects of the medicine.

sloocky

May 19, 2017
hey guys do you solve the spa investigation and do you have a save file beginning the spa invest ?

I AM STUCK THIS CASE!!!!!!!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes