Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, how do you start trial on first investigation? It said I should talk to Joe when I'm ready but when I talk to him all I get is "I believe in you Selena. Please be careful." There is no option to start the trial...

I found all 8 pieces of evidence, I talked to everyone more then once and I used the air duct to reach office.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK, how do you start trial on first investigation? It said I should talk to Joe when I'm ready but when I talk to him all I get is "I believe in you Selena. Please be careful." There is no option to start the trial...

I found all 8 pieces of evidence, I talked to everyone more then once and I used the air duct to reach office.
Talk to the woman one more time. I think that's how I triggered it. Selena will say, during the conversation, that she has to talk to Joe to start the trial. It should trigger the trial the next time you speak to Joe.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Where is this scene in the game?
It's not. At least it's not in the files in the pictures folder.
That club is some time after the school case.
Correction, it wasn't in my folder but after re-extracting the archive it is. Not sure how you get that scene. I don't remember any options.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
It's in the pictures folder, it should be after the academy case but I think it's not used, at least I don't know how to trigger this varient.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Talk to the woman one more time. I think that's how I triggered it. Selena will say, during the conversation, that she has to talk to Joe to start the trial. It should trigger the trial the next time you speak to Joe.
Nope, that doesn't work either... talked to her again about everything, showed her all the pieces of evidence, tried interacting with everything once again, talked with everyone about everything and tried showing them evidence once again but still nothing.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Yes it is but the scene ends before this happens, I don't know if there are conditions to trigger this or not.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Another question...in the christmas game, what's the passcode for the present by the lockers?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Its in the Bar.To unlock this scene you have to take the Photos for Mark in order to get the Toilet Key in the very first case.
Correct: this is the "revenge" ploy by Cassidy if Selena takes BOTH pantie pictures for Mark. To get her help, Selena is supposed to get a patron drunk (like in the non-revenge playthrough), and, Instead of water, Cass gives Selena vodka. Selena gets drunk, stripped, and the dude tries to drag her off. This gets Sel some new clothes and some new visuals in the rest of the quest (though there are no changes to gameplay other than some lost time).

Reactions: Ut5962

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is it just me or is Grace Good Deed impossible to beat? I can't get past that one guard walking back and forth in the first part of the maze on my way back with the plank. There's just not enough time to sneak past him in either direction.

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
Is it just me or is Grace Good Deed impossible to beat? I can't get past that one guard walking back and forth in the first part of the maze on my way back with the plank. There's just not enough time to sneak past him in either direction.
It is possible , its just a pain in the ass.You have to be very quick, when he is just bit below you then you have tu run the north path.Its tricky but possible.

Reactions: Ut5962 and ponyguy
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes