the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Selena: One Hour Agent v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone willing to share a savegame for this version i havn't played for a while and i do not want to start from the beginning again.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
so the end of this version is when u are in old house and you are unable to complete it?

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
For the mansion: she is outside on something like a balcony and mentiones that she could go down if she had the right tool. So my question is do we have something to go down (hidden scene) or not?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
For the mansion: she is outside on something like a balcony and mentiones that she could go down if she had the right tool. So my question is do we have something to go down (hidden scene) or not?
I had the rope tool but could find no way to use it. The text implies that there must be a way, though, because that line wouldn't be added unless there was (Chekhov's Gun).

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
anyone know how to get down to 45 morality, i could only get down to 46
I cheated down to 44, but the guy on the street doesn't have any actions yet - just a "wait for next release."

I think the stewardess outfit may give the most scenes.

SundayTacos

May 26, 2017
I cheated down to 44, but the guy on the street doesn't have any actions yet - just a "wait for next release."

I think the stewardess outfit may give the most scenes.
ok, thanks, how did you cheat it down? my save editor couldnt change the variables

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes