ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I had the rope tool but could find no way to use it. The text implies that there must be a way, though, because that line wouldn't be added unless there was (Chekhov's Gun).
There's no other pictures set in the yard, so I don't think it leads anywhere in this update. At most you missed dialogue/lore. I didn't bother.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how do I enter there bro?
If it doesn't have the green dot, you can't. I got the green dot after I talked to the reporter during the school case, and did some commercials there. I don't know how to meet the reporter other than that way. Maybe you can do a search of the thread and find out other ways. It would be a bummer if the only way that location opened up is with a chance encounter in one case.

Reactions: mopoke

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I am stuck again in Tony´s case ... I got 2 dogs statues and searched and got everything in the first room that it is opened with the first key... How could I pass to the others rooms that they surrounded by holes¿? They talk about a rope, and I have, but nothings happens when I try. Somebody, help¡¡¡ :(
right room (small key)
middle room 1floor (next the glass showcase), before, left I can click on it a unvisible field?, right from the showcase search the red carpet

Last edited:

peekayy

May 5, 2018
I cant seem to do the bank hiest as Im not allowed in there after flashing. Is there a wa around this?

real guy

Jul 3, 2019
You might have to collect all of the book quotes and/or the scientist's notes.
but i can't see note#5 , do you know where is it or can you tell me which room in the manison can i interact with? i can get to orge room(right upper corner), room with code 8723, room at middle up, the room with a secret tunnel to get through and the room to put my statues.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
but i can't see note#5 , do you know where is it or can you tell me which room in the manison can i interact with? i can get to orge room(right upper corner), room with code 8723, room at middle up, the room with a secret tunnel to get through and the room to put my statues.
that's not the case, there is note locate within dat room which needs dog statues to unlock, u just need right order.
see post #1195

mopoke

Jun 27, 2019
If it doesn't have the green dot, you can't. I got the green dot after I talked to the reporter during the school case, and did some commercials there. I don't know how to meet the reporter other than that way. Maybe you can do a search of the thread and find out other ways. It would be a bummer if the only way that location opened up is with a chance encounter in one case.
there's no green dot, now I should start from first :confused:

Whitepard

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, I'm now at "Major Case: Spa Day With Grace." and I can't find ninth part of the "Important Information" using the walkthrough.
Can someome tell where it is or whether it is a bug?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes