real guy

Jul 3, 2019
that's not the case, there is note locate within dat room which needs dog statues to unlock, u just need right order.
see post #1195
i dont understand what is #1195 talking about on what should i do to trigger the dialog that allow me to put the dogs. my dialog now is "it seems that it has some kind of mechanism. i need to find the 4 pieces to activate" even i had all 4 dogs. dont tell me about the color code cause i dont need it and what is the rope people talking about? the climber? or things in the invisible field?

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
i dont understand what is #1195 talking about on what should i do to trigger the dialog that allow me to put the dogs. my dialog now is "it seems that it has some kind of mechanism. i need to find the 4 pieces to activate" even i had all 4 dogs. dont tell me about the color code cause i dont need it and what is the rope people talking about? the climber? or things in the invisible field?
Well.. I'm stuck here too, I've got all the dogs, I've activated the door, but now I don't know what I have to do and I don't know what is the rope that everybody talking about ...

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
Well just read another time the note 5

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I am having the same issue. I have all four dog statues and all but #5 of the scientist notes. I read all of the book quotes. When I get to the room with the 4 pedestals, it just tells me I need 4 pieces to activate the door. It won't let me place the statues. What am I missing?

QUOTE="Joe Steel, post: 2100520, member: 372930"]
You might have to collect all of the book quotes and/or the scientist's notes.
[/QUOTE]

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I am having the same issue. I have all four dog statues and all but #5 of the scientist notes. I read all of the book quotes. When I get to the room with the 4 pedestals, it just tells me I need 4 pieces to activate the door. It won't let me place the statues. What am I missing?

QUOTE="Joe Steel, post: 2100520, member: 372930"]
You might have to collect all of the book quotes and/or the scientist's notes.
[/QUOTE]
weird, never mind i guess, here is save just right after MC entered dat room:

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
After the funeral, I am supposed to talk to Grace but she doesn't appear in the house. This room shows this message when I click it. Any thoughts?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Do we have to restart the game? I loaded up an old save from 6.1, went back to her apartment, tried to leave and then got a message that that's all there was to do in the current version... it will really suck if I have to restart.

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
weird, never mind i guess, here is save just right after MC entered dat room:
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, am I just S O L now? How do you open the file? I have everything that I can get to in the mansion, but it doesn't open the option to place the dogs in any order. What could I be missing? I have all of the dogs but it won't let me place them. Also every time I go back to the basement, it starts the clock over. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be that way?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes