Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you mean stewardess clothes?
You have to do the commercials and answer correctly the questions & poses
Zaressa's clothes are not the stewardess clothes. Selena gets them, IIRC, at the club in the case where she is trying to find out who is blackmailing Zaressa. She needs to have taken the picture of ??? (cop lady's sister and bartender at the club) panties twice in the warehouse case and this leads to the barmaid spiking her drink, she gets stripped and almost raped, so Zaressa has to give her some new clothes.

That's all IIRC, of course. It's been a while.

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
After going to the house to investigate, the one quest with the statues dogs, after that i go home and sleep, early the other day it says that she is gonna spend day visiting friends o walking city, but nothing happens when i go out or speak to anyone.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
After going to the house to investigate, the one quest with the statues dogs, after that i go home and sleep, early the other day it says that she is gonna spend day visiting friends o walking city, but nothing happens when i go out or speak to anyone.
Because it's the end of current content.

This thread lacks the cow tits tag btw

Reactions: ArPan666

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
Is there pictures of the events dealing with the policeofficer outside the policestation, hotdog vendor and the guy outside the shop when morality is under 45?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there pictures of the events dealing with the policeofficer outside the policestation, hotdog vendor and the guy outside the shop when morality is under 45?
AIR, yes for the first two and the third hasn't been implemented yet (you have to cheat to get under 45).

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
I am unable to activate the maid cleaning scene in Cassandra's apartment. When I talk to Cassandra, she says that she is busy and the next day she says that she remembers their talk last night. But I did not go into her apartment at all as I don't have the key and cannot obtain maid's dress.

Can somebody please help?
Think you have to back to the very first case... you need to piss off Cassandra's twin by taking a picture of her.. then she will later take her revenge on you, and it all leads down to that talk.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I've player grom the beginning android version and I was missing few scenes :
* with Simon in the Home Despot
* there was reference to event with Cassidy in Cassandra's place
* Maid uniform appeared from nowhere even if I tried to buy it in the shop earlier
* and there was no penalty for not paying a loan in time
Is this an efect of my choices?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ltpika

Thanks for 6.5 save I was so getting tired of trying to get past that buggy ass beach club cyanide mission I tried twice and both times something bugged in it to prevent me from getting all clues and items to be able to finish the mission as I was trying to get to the doctor mission.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes