• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do we have to restart the game? I loaded up an old save from 6.1, went back to her apartment, tried to leave and then got a message that that's all there was to do in the current version... it will really suck if I have to restart.
No, you can keep going. There are just a couple of street encounters to see, though, in 7.0 after that point. If you are still in 6.1, you have a lot of stuff to do.

I've been using the one save line since maybe version 3.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
No, you can keep going. There are just a couple of street encounters to see, though, in 7.0 after that point. If you are still in 6.1, you have a lot of stuff to do.

I've been using the one save line since maybe version 3.
Yeah, I checked out the walkthrough and quite a bit has been added since I stopped playing, but now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next. Thanks for the response.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
weird, never mind i guess, here is save just right after MC entered dat room:
Sorry, am I just S O L now? How do you open the file? I have everything that I can get to in the mansion, but it doesn't open the option to place the dogs in any order. What could I be missing? I have all of the dogs but it won't let me place them. Also every time I go back to the basement, it starts the clock over. Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be that way?
[/QUOTE]
7-zip, weird that u never heared it, but here we go
I think clock resetting thing is a glitch since it wont makes any sense if its supposed to be that way story-wise.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
the solution says to go to the lighthouse but the lighthouse is closed and to go up on the roof ... could someone tell me in the case on the beach how to get on the roof? thank you

ronsis

Jul 8, 2019
I am unable to activate the maid cleaning scene in Cassandra's apartment. When I talk to Cassandra, she says that she is busy and the next day she says that she remembers their talk last night. But I did not go into her apartment at all as I don't have the key and cannot obtain maid's dress.

Can somebody please help?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
can you tell me the mission that activates the TV station please? the green dot on the map still does not appear ... thanks
If it doesn't open in the pharmacy case, and you missed the reporter in the school case, try going to the gym and see if you encounter the reporter when you leave the gym. Those are the TV station-related elements I remember (other than the commercials, which require you to have activated the TV station already).

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
If it doesn't open in the pharmacy case, and you missed the reporter in the school case, try going to the gym and see if you encounter the reporter when you leave the gym. Those are the TV station-related elements I remember (other than the commercials, which require you to have activated the TV station already).
Thank you my friend

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I am unable to activate the maid cleaning scene in Cassandra's apartment. When I talk to Cassandra, she says that she is busy and the next day she says that she remembers their talk last night. But I did not go into her apartment at all as I don't have the key and cannot obtain maid's dress.

Can somebody please help?
yep, missed dat and dont know how to activate as well, hopefully someone could share their save with this.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Rusyajf

Jul 9, 2019
Good day. Help the stupid man. A day can not pass the case 14. I can't find the password to the doctor's computer.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes