Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I've come to say that Selena is one of the best girls i've seen on the site, good job to devs for bringing us her T_T
Also i liked all the street actions with selena, want to see more of them in the future!

Dashnak517

May 22, 2020
Ребят у кого можно скинуть все картинки по этой игре, а то чьих-то сейвов эта игра не видит, при том что та же версия игры

• Haha
Reactions: Suputamadre

Dashnak517

May 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Pegasus thend, сообщение: 4405192, участник: 2282783"]
Переводчик?
[/ QUOTE]Yes

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.
New content will start in Selena's Neighborhood.
You can find the link here:

Sadly, another small update. The lack of time and the excess of bugs made me release it like this.
Hope that most of the bugs have been fixed and see you in the next update.
If you didn't already, check the short-games that I made under the tag "Short Game".
- Serio

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Her

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.
You can find the link here: MEGA

Sadly, another small update. The lack of time and the excess of bugs made me release it like this.
If you didn't already, check the short-games that I made under the tag "Short Game".
- Serio
so only three promo pic is that mean it’s already on?

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Is there at least some sex scenes in this small update ?
Not really. Not even any mission or stuff. Less content than any other update I've ever seen from this game. I found all the hidden events in this update, and there's litterally just boobs, some small amount of nudity and touching. She watches another girl get fucked but that's it. Idk if this reply should be listed a a spoiler, but I don't think it's worth the download. After waiting so long for an update, I can only say that this is a tremendous disappointment.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Not really. Not even any mission or stuff. Less content than any other update I've ever seen from this game. I found all the hidden events in this update, and there's litterally just boobs, some small amount of nudity and touching. She watches another girl get fucked but that's it. Idk if this reply should be listed a a spoiler, but I don't think it's worth the download. After waiting so long for an update, I can only say that this is a tremendous disappointment.
I have some problems with the two "events" of the pink girl with the helmet. Can you help me pls?

EXTC21

Apr 3, 2019

- Serio
link doesnt work

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018

- Serio
well, line is down. Any idea when 0.8 gonna drop? End of this month? then I don't get it why he choose to drop this tiny update, I mean without changelog it seems we got 3 side event and that's it, right?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes