deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a gallery/replay mode? I finally landed at the end of the current version after 7 hours but i really want to replay some scenes.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys can anyone upload full save with everything unlocked? i did full game now but i dont have maid outfit option in changing clothes .. + CG rip would be great aswell thanks!! :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game needs a walkthrough bad, even a fan made one would be great, i'm stuck on the school case, i got blood test evidence, i tried talking everyone, i showed everyone i could every single evidence item and still don't know what to, i also looked everywhere, i wish there was a quest option to look at or hint option either one to help people progress
What do you find incomprehensible in the walkthrough linked in post #1080?

Reactions: AndyMilk

gtxa

Dec 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how can i get the medication evidence in the spa investment?
I can't talk with Reidria

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
The riddles are going to be tough for a non-English speakers, since they rely on wordplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh yes u r right im asian and english is not my basic :( , playing this game with foreign language riddle make my dizzy lol but i really curious about next story by this game, thanks for everything bro :)

Last edited:

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
hi, what do we have to do in the new update pls ?
Another step in the blackmail story
New case at the mall (an easy one)
Clean Gordon's study with Sarah, some light investigation here
Photoshoot with a new character
Check out James' murder scene, a case is about to start there but that's the end of the update - there is a scene to see inside though

Some f/f stuff gets going here, with choices for Sarah and Cassandra if you want it to continue later (as in future updates)

Slut173

Jun 9, 2019
Another step in the blackmail story
New case at the mall (an easy one)
Clean Gordon's study with Sarah, some light investigation here
Photoshoot with a new character
Check out James' murder scene, a case is about to start there but that's the end of the update - there is a scene to see inside though

Some f/f stuff gets going here, with choices for Sarah and Cassandra if you want it to continue later (as in future updates)
ty,what have i to do to continue the blackmail story please ?

Slut173

Jun 9, 2019
After the Blue segment where the last update left off it should be the first thing that happens - just try to leave the building and Grey will stop you with a new blackmail letter.
grey didn't stop me, and i can leave the building, do you thhink it is bugged ?

May 16, 2017
2 years of blue balls, no sex lol. On the plus side, the game is not getting boring and still has a lot of possibilities, especially if the creator started to include Gracie with more sexy stuff. He can even finish this game and start another one, with the possibility to choose what will be the main history: could be Selena on vacation, Selena solving crimes WITH Gracie, Selena married, etc, etc...

He can even start another game with Gracie as protagonist, following Selena's steps. This game still has potential for at least 2 more years of content. The creator just need to be focused, and i would love to help him haha.

Reactions: Stripes001

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
ok since i don't have a save i had to try and back track on the walkthrough which didn't help, does someone have a save for the school trial i did everything in the walkthrough and still no trial

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I love this game. Lots of content here, and an interesting story. Everyone has their preferences, but I generally find corruption and exhibitionism more arousing than sex in games. I like the protagonist, and supporting characters. Great game.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Maybe the best h game i played so far. You still get h scene even by choosing to not corrupt your character, the investigations are really entertaining.

The only thing, would like to have more mini jobs, and to have access to more costumes less limited by lvl of corruption.

A lot of groping and harassing, That's what is cool for those female protagonist games. Sex scenes aren't absolutely necessary.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes