the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Selena: One Hour Agent v0.69.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: diegao and Ut5962

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
When story ends in this update?
Just before night action in old Ogre house?
Is the picture with Selena hanging naked in chains part of the game?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
I'm on the pharmacy sidestory that ask about the TV station, but ?? not able to stop at the tower, did I do something wrong or do I need to complete something else before its possible to stop there?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This was a fairly lengthy update and a lot of fun, though the cases and riddles were not particularly challenging. The one recommendation I would make is not to have choices that are labelled as "having consequences" occur immediately after long scenes like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without a chance to save first. This game is still one of the top three on the site and well worth patronizing.

Reactions: ltpika

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm on the pharmacy sidestory that ask about the TV station, but ?? not able to stop at the tower, did I do something wrong or do I need to complete something else before its possible to stop there?
I recall that you have a mission for the TV station (related to the reporter that arrives at the school during that investigation) that opens up the station for you to do commercials. It is possible that, if you blew off the reporter at the school, this whole quest chain is closed to you.

Reactions: PinkBishop

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thx for answer. I couldn't enter this location.
You have to wait until Orange calls you and says to meet him there, and then you can go and enter. I had Selena cook for the cop lady, but in an alternate route you could, I believe, have her cook for Donald.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes