ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Walkthrough for the underground garage case, least amount of time taken. Had over 20 minutes left with these steps, so don't sweat a few mistakes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Not yet, one where the guy's talking a big game before he gets interrupted and a couple dialogue choices that look like they'll enable f/f content later, but just more exposure and humiliation for now.
I think the original plan was for incest with Selena's sister Grace, but he had to cancel it for Patreon.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
My saves arent working, anyone got a set of working ones right before new content?
As always, you need to copy "global.rpgsave", or else you will need to create a save in each slot that you want to use. RPG Maker MV doesn't recognize any save without any metadata for the slot, which is saved in the global file.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Timelimit? I hate games with a time limit from the deepest part of my heart. Wont touch this unless there is a option/mod to turn the countdown off. ( ' - ')
Agreed. Games can be the best but have 0% from me even if there is the slightest idea of time limits for anythin.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Agreed. Games can be the best but have 0% from me even if there is the slightest idea of time limits for anythin.
It's not really a countdown.​
Each possible action reduces the remaining time by a certain number of minutes.​
If you remove the limit of one hour, then it's all the system, the principle of the game that is no longer useful.​
It's up to the player to choose the right actions in the order he wants, that's the challenge of the game.
Remember that there are 20 possible backups.​
Just use it to go back and solve a case without wasting time.
Now you can let the game run for 2 hours without doing any action, the time limit of the case will not move an iota.​

Reactions: Dāku Shīdo
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes