fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
I am stuck in the cementery case. I did click in the statue, in the right, on the Bauman Maosuleum, and I don´t know what else I can do :((((
Please help¡
Go to the statue on the right. Press Space(Push switch on the Statue).
One Step Back.Go Left until yoou reach the burned banner. Approach and press space (examine). Press Shift and go to the flame.

EDIT:
Por tu nick, creo que entenderás mejor si te lo digo así:
Cuando hagas click en la tablilla que te explica la historia del caballero, vas directo al caballero y le haces click, activarás un interruptor, das un paso atrás y vas en línea hasta quedarte delante de la bandera, das un paso y la activas. En cuanto la activas vas hacia el fuego y deberían aparecer las escaleras.

Reactions: Suputamadre

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone knows how to trigger the new scenes? From version .65, my saves are from v0.62 and I saved inside the home, but I can't seem to find any of the new content, no new case with Cassandra, mall is still closed and I don't know what lab serio is refering to but I've walked around most places without a quest popping up.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger the new scenes?
There's a case at the new lab, North East of the beach/light house. You need to talk to Cassandra first if you didn't do so in 0.62. The other new scenes come after this case.

Otherwise, there was a lab case in the pharmacy in town in 0.62, if you haven't done that one yet. It's after the beach case. I believe that one starts with Orange.

Reactions: Archast

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017

Unlocked

How is it going?
This month very stressing. The part of the city where I'm living is even worse of what I remember. Last year the close factory went bankrupt and that means problems... Last week two mean were killed like at two streets of where I'm living... so I decided to move again as soon as I can. Even if this place is cheap, you can guess why, there are a lot of empty homes near... I should have thought more about this decision...
I've been doing all the extra hours that they let me to increase the pay and get out of here ASAP, that means not a lot of time to work on the game. But I had a lot of free days this week and I used them to work as much as I could and I'm going to be optimist and say that the next update will be out the second week of may.
I'm actually spending most of my free time on the game, it helps me to relax, I'm doing what I like, and let's be honest, it's giving me a good amount of money. Money that I need to run away from this place!
I also started to work in a (very) short novel made in Renpy. I'm not working a lot on it but since it's very straightforward I can finish it in a couple of days in case of "emergency".
About the next update, I alrady said that it was going to be a short one since I already knew that I would spend a lot of time at work this month. I added a new "format" of small cases that will be more interesting in the future. This one is some kind of "test" to see if it isn't too tedious or hard to the players. Also I added a lot of NPC and some of them have "micro" scenes that I'm sure that you are going to enjoy! The rest, you will have to wait fot the next update...
That's all for now! Hope that you have a nice day!
- Serio
PD: Olympia's picture is completely random, she won't be in the next update.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
There's a case at the new lab, North East of the beach/light house. You need to talk to Cassandra first if you didn't do so in 0.62. The other new scenes come after this case.

Otherwise, there was a lab case in the pharmacy in town in 0.62, if you haven't done that one yet. It's after the beach case. I believe that one starts with Orange.
Thanks, that nailed it, the case was already open but it never occurred to me what was the right building to go.

And on the TV station even tho you get everything right you still get "2 mistakes", that is a bug as far as I can see, and no way around it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I keep checking for a new update. I'm excited to see what kinda situations I can get the girls into. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's delayed a bit he got a scene request so there's a little more being added.
This is a totally acceptable reason to delay the release. ..much better than most other reasons devs may give.
Kudos to this dev for listening to their fans. +1000 experience gained! \m/ :) \m/

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Don't waste your time got soft locked on the prologue quest twice now if you dont look for evidence and question people in the right order the game wont let you interact with the next step of the investigation.

AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017

Short story, I was robbed while moving. That is causing the delay.

As I told you before, I wanted to move as fast as I could. I prepared everything, asked for free days at the job and did everything as fast as I could.
But while the moving company was loading the truck, three men assaulted them. They have orders of not resisting in this case, and in less than two minutes their van was loaded with my things. I was in the apartment when this happened so I didn't see anything...
The thing is that it was in the morning, with more people in the area. That's the level of this damn place. The worst thing is that my father's ashes were in the truck with the fragile stuff, so you can guess my reaction.
The good news are that since I wanted to move as fast as possible, I ended hiring one of the most expensive moving companies to finish as soon as I could, and the contract says that once my things are loaded in their truck, they assume full responsability. That's why they use a weird box that has a GPS to track the truck and in case of theft.
Finally this morning, the police called me and told me that they have found my things, and tomorrow I can recover them and that they have arrested one of the three men that the guys from the company saw.
That was the best outcome possible right now, but even if they return all my things, the anxiety and distress made a number on me. Right now I'm at my new apartment and my poor sister came again to check on me. I finally managed to calm down and now that I know that I live in a safe place, I hope that I can leave all this shit behind once and for all.
Of course I still in the middle of the legal process with my old company and now I have to add all this stuff with the robbers and the moving company. Right now I only want to get my stuff back and live in peace in my new home.
And that's not all, because only the moving company and my old landlord knew about the moving, the police is investigating my landlord thinking that he can be related since he is also gypsy like the robbers. You have to be a sack of shit to do that to your client. Normally I try to be a calm and a good person as much as I can, but if this man is related to this I'm going to do everything I can to ruin his life.
Sorry about the rant, the delay and everything. Since almost all the update was done, I'll try to publish it at least this month.
Sorry again and thanks for your support.
- Serio

• Wow
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Short story, I was robbed while moving. That is causing the delay.

As I told you before, I wanted to move as fast as I could. I prepared everything, asked for free days at the job and did everything as fast as I could.
But while the moving company was loading the truck, three men assaulted them. They have orders of not resisting in this case, and in less than two minutes their van was loaded with my things. I was in the apartment when this happened so I didn't see anything...
The thing is that it was in the morning, with more people in the area. That's the level of this damn place. The worst thing is that my father's ashes were in the truck with the fragile stuff, so you can guess my reaction.
The good news are that since I wanted to move as fast as possible, I ended hiring one of the most expensive moving companies to finish as soon as I could, and the contract says that once my things are loaded in their truck, they assume full responsability. That's why they use a weird box that has a GPS to track the truck and in case of theft.
Finally this morning, the police called me and told me that they have found my things, and tomorrow I can recover them and that they have arrested one of the three men that the guys from the company saw.
That was the best outcome possible right now, but even if they return all my things, the anxiety and distress made a number on me. Right now I'm at my new apartment and my poor sister came again to check on me. I finally managed to calm down and now that I know that I live in a safe place, I hope that I can leave all this shit behind once and for all.
Of course I still in the middle of the legal process with my old company and now I have to add all this stuff with the robbers and the moving company. Right now I only want to get my stuff back and live in peace in my new home.
And that's not all, because only the moving company and my old landlord knew about the moving, the police is investigating my landlord thinking that he can be related since he is also gypsy like the robbers. You have to be a sack of shit to do that to your client. Normally I try to be a calm and a good person as much as I can, but if this man is related to this I'm going to do everything I can to ruin his life.
Sorry about the rant, the delay and everything. Since almost all the update was done, I'll try to publish it at least this month.
Sorry again and thanks for your support.
- Serio
Take care of you first. We're all excited about the next update, but your health (mentally & physically) is more important.
That said, I hope for a quick bounce back, and an amazing future! \m/ :) \m/

Reactions: boloss456

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for each trial? i normally skip the dialog and got no idea whats happening.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes