a55555

May 31, 2017
SPOILER ALERT

For the ones who have problems with the gym case there's just one hidden evidence in the girl's locker room' vent. Then ask around for infos and show evidences. I don't remember them all but the majority of important infos are with Corey and the twins. Then talk 3/ more times with Justin for the rest of evidences and infos. The blueprints are in the closed door behind the reception, you can get the key talking to Corey about the twins, then talk to the left twin about Corey being their maid and get the key. Blueprints are in the locker.
For the trial the correct answers are: passage-woman-card-report-love letter-Corey-card
You are a god for this. thank you!!

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone got a save file with the lowest morality before 0.75? I cant see the scene since mine is sitting on 80+. Please guys

Tuuku

Feb 10, 2018
still no cheat or mod to get rid of the timelimit? ;-; i'd love to play but i am terrible with timed things

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
No, that's probably a bug that happened to me as well. You need to follow the events and they will lead you to the story line. If you don't want to read too much, you follow the ending text of each dialog.

-after getting called from Kate and attending the gym, you need to find more people to join. I am terrible with names so sorry for not naming them all but you can find them at - Joe at police station (mini-game), sister back at home in the living room, Cassandra at her flat (bottom left from the gym), Sarah is at the school in the middle of the city, the doc is at her lab.

- once done, you'd get a phone call to go to the dress shop and work out contract, you need to go in the back room and collect data from the computer, then bring it to Alex (your downstairs neighbor). Then, the game gets you to sleep automatically when you get back to the flat.

- next day you go talk to Mafia Henchman at the bottom right corner of the MC living area. After your talk, you go to the gym where there are tons of events and murder mystery. Too much info there but once you are done with the mission, you go to the car park where the game ends at (after an event).

As for change log, the game is kinda story driven but most of recruiting more gym members have a small H-event. The mystery solving has a bit more with MC doing double BJ, titfuck and tip penetration. 2-4 nude/H events with other female characters.
Is this one new?

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
Just started the game, and I'm stuck at the first investigation. I have read that I'm supposed to check the vent in the toilets, but when I click on it, noting happens. Does someone know why ?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes