wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah this is sort of a thinking mans game if you could call it that, if you love renpy games where you just hold down a button to skip everything and then just watch the scenes, you will not enjoy this game.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
I can't seem to find Sarah for the gym case. She is not at the school or beach
Can anyone please help?

Never mind. Found her

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
stuck in toilet clicked on vent but happens anyone help how to solve it
never mind solved it

Last edited:

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
The update stops after you go to sleep, right (?)
No, that's probably a bug that happened to me as well. You need to follow the events and they will lead you to the story line. If you don't want to read too much, you follow the ending text of each dialog.

-after getting called from Kate and attending the gym, you need to find more people to join. I am terrible with names so sorry for not naming them all but you can find them at - Joe at police station (mini-game), sister back at home in the living room, Cassandra at her flat (bottom left from the gym), Sarah is at the school in the middle of the city, the doc is at her lab.

- once done, you'd get a phone call to go to the dress shop and work out contract, you need to go in the back room and collect data from the computer, then bring it to Alex (your downstairs neighbor). Then, the game gets you to sleep automatically when you get back to the flat.

- next day you go talk to Mafia Henchman at the bottom right corner of the MC living area. After your talk, you go to the gym where there are tons of events and murder mystery. Too much info there but once you are done with the mission, you go to the car park where the game ends at (after an event).

As for change log, the game is kinda story driven but most of recruiting more gym members have a small H-event. The mystery solving has a bit more with MC doing double BJ, titfuck and tip penetration. 2-4 nude/H events with other female characters.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Game ends after she has some lesbian sex to wake up from her dream...is there some trick I’m missing to get the game to continue?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes