• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Woof, that English...! Gonna have to be a hard pass from me.
I was thinking before marking it "COMPLETED" and calling it quits, they would at least find someone who speaks English as a first language to translate it...or at least do a better job of using Google Translate. lol

But, even the bad English wasn't the only reason I'm deleting it. The game play turned me off from the start. When you stop being able to control the MC, while it's moving on it's own and going through the storyline, the MC moves a step, stops, moves a step, stops, moves a step, stops....it gets really annoying and time consuming.
Those 2 things alone made me think "nah. Not gonna sit here and try to guess what they're saying, while dealing with slow game play."

Sep 5, 2017
guys help me pls how can i close game music sound because REALLY BAD

I have a headache
Right-click your speaker icon on your toolbar, open the Volume Mixer, then find the game on the applications list. Clicking the speaker icon under the game will mute the program itself, rather than all your audio.

Assuming you have Windows, of course.

Testament34

Formerly 'akaliryze'
Aug 18, 2017
Right-click your speaker icon on your toolbar, open the Volume Mixer, then find the game on the applications list. Clicking the speaker icon under the game will mute the program itself, rather than all your audio.

Assuming you have Windows, of course.
hmm thx but i know how can i close game sound. but maybe you guys know in game menu sounds option

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
model used was great. any other game with same modal ?
Possibly a 3rd of the games on this site. lol
Most will change it up a tad bit, but there are a ton that use that model as the base. Some aren't as obvious, I guess, cause the dev spends more time editing the models.

Karlsson's Gambit, Photo Hunt, A Wife And Mother, Anna Exciting Affection, Bright Past, Downfall: A Story Of Corruption, Inside Jennifer, Lunars Chosen, The Office, Victoria In Big City, Rebecca, Immoral Stories Rebecca, Where The Heart Is
all use some variation of that model (if it's the same one I think you're talking about)

Reactions: kat777
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes