2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 50069

I'm having troubles in real life aka finishing studies. If I pass my last exam I'll finish Selena Story 2 v0.1. It should take week or two

Reactions: patrickB

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow this might sound harsh, but this is the first game where after the intro I immediately went for what I knew was the wrong choice and stopped playing the game...

Intro was decent, liked the character model, she goes into what she likes and dislikes.
1. Don't make her into a slut (fat chance of not doing that)
2. Don't overdo liquor as she is a lightweight (will think about it)
3. Don't force her into anal (complete agree, I don't find it hot either)

Then you go into game proper, no choice for "always dash" ... No volume setting to turn down music and only leave moaning sounds if there were any...

Go to first objective the house she was gonna share with "Sam" who the game led you to believe was a female... Turns out it's a black dude with a BBC no doubt (mother-****ing groan !!)... First choice of the game move in with the walking stereotype or not ? Clicked disagree, got a short story of how all Selena's dreams failed due to my choice and she ended up a librarian with minimum wage and a husband and child at age 32... Game Over... Also got asked "do you think she is happy?"

My response ? YES ! Better that short story than have her became a slave to lameass BBC...Once my rage subsides I might give it another chance and see if Sam is avoidable, she can still live with him, but treat him as her gay best friend, and not let him touch her EVER !

Reactions: Ripe

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
well I stopped my Pledge for Storytellers,they have not put up what they promised, talking about having new jobs,also have a life etc.,I understand this fully,but I don`t feel like paying for something that i,m not getting,just my Thoughts.

Reactions: int00h

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
well I stopped my Pledge for Storytellers,they have not put up what they promised, talking about having new jobs,also have a life etc.,I understand this fully,but I don`t feel like paying for something that i,m not getting,just my Thoughts.
Yeah, that's the absolute first time every in my life on this and other sites where Patreon "artists" are mentioned that they suddenly had their life turned upside down, got an inch from dying, had to move, their dog, cat, mother, sister, uncle and great great grandma died, they became virulently ill for months on end and it suddenly cleared up AND their computer blew up.

There really is a curse on Patreon Artists.
That's the only possibility.

Right?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, that's the absolute first time every in my life on this and other sites where Patreon "artists" are mentioned that they suddenly had their life turned upside down, got an inch from dying, had to move, their dog, cat, mother, sister, uncle and great great grandma died, they became virulently ill for months on end and it suddenly cleared up AND their computer blew up.

There really is a curse on Patreon Artists.
That's the only possibility.

Right?
Right on that!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I added the tag abandoned. We will change it if the dev talks about this game again.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I added the tag abandoned. We will change it if the dev talks about this game again.
From what I Know, it is not abandoned it is completed. Version 0.7 is last and final, we just dont have it here cause nobody donated it. After finished 0.7 and gave it to patreons dev went to deal with RL (finishing college or something like that) and when he do that than he's back to work on new game, which will be second part of this(I think).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
From what I Know, it is not abandoned it is completed. Version 0.7 is last and final, we just dont have it here cause nobody donated it. After finished 0.7 and gave it to patreons dev went to deal with RL (finishing college or something like that) and when he do that than he's back to work on new game, which will be second part of this(I think).
mmhhhh ok change it in on hold for now.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes