2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 50069

V0.7 was lastest update which was called "Season Finale". Whole Selena's Story is completed with last update, but in order to don't leave game called "Selena's Story: v0.7", I figured out to name it Season One. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dear Supporters,
I've counted votes from poll and the winner is only one - Selena's Story 2.

Keep tuned for more informations. First previews will be available this week.

Storytellers Crew

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm a bit confused by this "season 2" thing. As far as I could tell, "season 1" had no particular conclusion. And from the structure of the game there were no really meaningful decisions made in season 1. So what is distinct about the seasons and why couldn't he have just continued the story as every other game does?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'm a bit confused by this "season 2" thing. As far as I could tell, "season 1" had no particular conclusion. And from the structure of the game there were no really meaningful decisions made in season 1. So what is distinct about the seasons and why couldn't he have just continued the story as every other game does?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok. Game breaking bug at the bare begin of game. Quest" find yellow roof house. When walk into small alley near, MC says something like "there's only one place left to check, and after that it auto moves into wall fence south from there and game freezes into nonresponsive state. What to do? Tried 3 times to play, that happened every time.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, any chance of seeing the first couple of preview pics of Selena's Story 2 here ?

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
Clunky movement and inability to adjust individual volume components. A serious complaint I have in many of these VN's I see is starting at full volume, having to click through for several minutes before I could even reach a point where I could Esc and find out that I couldn't even try to adjust in game... combined the Shift run being about 20% faster than the slow walk. Even with being slowed down by design, the sub-hour game length didn't really entertain, so I lost interest in trying any of the following stories.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes