NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
how do i train skill and strength?
Talk to the dojo master and ask to train. There are two mini games to play. You can buy better training dummies for skill training, or the brick/silver/gold bar for strength training. I think some are from the fishing guy and some are found in the excavation mini game.

How does money earning works? I haven't gotten a single penny till now it's maybe 3rd or 4th day

nevermind- The titan came
Dojo training doesn't give you any money. Visit the construction site and do some labor for him. After a while he'll invite you to do an excavation mini game for more money. You can get better drills from the shop and the fishing mini game. Once you can buy the camera, you can film your sex tapes and sell it to the black market at the construction site after midnight.

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 2828997

Overview:
This is a simulation-type eroge game with humorous elements.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-24
Release Date: 2024-05-08
Developer: WAKUWAKU - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.10 + DLC
Language: English
Other Games: Lustful Traditional Massage Parlor - Mothers and Daughters Addicted to Secret Services -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hello, everyone, I wanted to let you know that I recently saw that the #Android version of the game was released, in case someone has it, please let the owner of the post know so he can be our hero Android version.jpg

Doko_na

Sep 27, 2022
MONEY!

1. Go with the fisherman > catch one or two fish.

2. Open Cheat Engine > exact value > 8 bytes

3. First Scan with the amount of points you have (lets say 400) > buy something to spend the points > Scan with the new number (300)

4. A single value appears > change the value > exchange the fish for money > Money!

Reactions: Killbus

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
MONEY!

1. Go with the fisherman > catch one or two fish.

2. Open Cheat Engine > exact value > 8 bytes

3. First Scan with the amount of points you have (lets say 400) > buy something to spend the points > Scan with the new number (300)

4. A single value appears > change the value > exchange the fish for money > Money!
Where to get cheat engine and tutorial?

Jan 4, 2021
I have seen the Android version ,dont checked myself if it's working or not. There have japanese, english, other language.

Reactions: Lucci

CokAsw

Jul 19, 2022
Save data for Massage Shop

My data have unlock all the recollection and come with 3 save file. Day 72 have all the recruit able characters full upgraded, all the rooms made available, all the girls conversation cleared and favorability at max 100, Kouta alcohol level at max 100 and all the 5 items which I will list the effects below. And the other 2 is Day 30 which is just before the end day and Day 46 is all same as Day 72 but only not all the recruit able characters are fully upgraded.

Items obtainable from the 5 girl's quest
1) From Misako : Add 30 to Endurance in combat and pamphlet distribution
2) From Kanna : Sure win in Dice game
3) From Etsuko : Speed up unlock for business hours
4) From Miki : Add 30 to Strength in combat (Please get this before doing Enon's quest as it will help to win)
5) From Enon : Sure win in rock paper stone game

Each of the games in the bar can be played only 2 times.

< This site is in Japanese but the only useful stuff I found from it is just which alcohol drink will give a +1 to favorability.

I hope this is useful for you guys.

big thanks

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Since i using poco x6 pro (mali) it doesn't support directx 11. Can't run the game sadly. Any suggestions?
If i'm not wrong, you can choose the Native version build. I'm using that one and I got performance boost.
After using native version, I can play another Unity games too like Sinisistar and Night of revenge on 30fps.

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes