SiegSylverst

Jun 4, 2020
Someone has posted the android version, thanks for that. But to be safe, i'll wait the moderator to put the link in the homepage first.

Yamy

Jan 13, 2023
Someone has posted the android version, thanks for that. But to be safe, i'll wait the moderator to put the link in the homepage first.
Instead of waiting for the censor, you should go to websites like gvnvh18 h-game erovns to download. Many people use those websites so they are very safe.

Alex Reid

May 12, 2021
Lightweight Guide:
- Only 3 cameras are available to place. 4th camera is not available
- There are 12 Cinema Scenes. 3 Animations for each girl and 3 CGs. The gallery states there are multiple CGs but there aren't ATM. Those are for future updates. You can tell since every time you win the Cinema minigame, a new animation pops up but not a new CG (yet).
- There are 4 unique animations at 16:00-18:00 evening times for blue-haired girl and married woman when their partners are away
- Yui/Shopkeeper can be found at 2AM at the construction site after you've fucked her at the cinema. Meet her there 2-3 times and guess correctly when asked. Click behind the truck and a gangbang scene can occur
- At 21:00, every day, speak to the Lilypad girl. Her name is Aoi. You can fuck her. Warning: Virgin Blood Content & Rape
- You break the girl's partners (other than Shopkeeper) by selling videos of them to the black market dealer in the construction site. He appears at night.
- When you finished a girl's cinema content, she will not appear with her partner at the theatre OR if you break their partner. If two girls are at the theatre for the same movie type, none will appear so wait for them to be done. In addition, if you didn't complete all of a girl's cinema content but you're on a future girl (EG Married Woman -> Blue Haired -> Shopkeeper), you may not be able to complete the prior girl(s).
- You can fuck the Shopkeeper in the shop after her Cinema scene
- Raise shopkeeper's lust by speaking to her once a day until she tells you her hobby. Then go to the cinema to fuck her
- Get all lust items from fisherman/black market dealer/shop to easily progress through cinema
- You can fuck the blue haired girl and the married women at 1:00-7:30 in their homes right next to their partners
- Fishing: You can get the best fishing rod (Sea God's Rod) by drilling at construction site. To get to drill, keep working there
- Money making legitimately: You can drill out 250M in one go at construction site or fish early game with the easier fish and trade fish coins. The buoy above the bait must also be in front of the fish or the fish will 100% ignore it. Fishes also move during the casting animation.
- Favourability: You can speak 3 times with boyfriend or husband and then gift them the items they want to hit Favourability Lvl 5 instantly.

Rest of the game is training or beating Rika. It guides you pretty well.

Please use cheat engine.
I edited my Skill, Power, Gold, and Fish Coins directly. You can easily access them all easily in Cheat Engine. Please search thread for guides regarding using the Mono editor in CheatEngine. This game is not worth the grind. Concept and art are good. Art gets stale due to the grind.

Beating Rika tips:
- Max out and get good. Or use an autoclicker
Where to install the third camera and whats the use of these cameras and not able to see the back alley scene please give me detail walkthough.

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
The version 1.9.10 is still bugged. It's impossible to get the second and third cinema CG. I tried low lust, high lust, broken and not boyfriend and every time I get the first CG.
Sadly, that just confirms me that we won't see those CG2 and CG3 :/

Unless a modder or its own creator do share the supposed to be fixed version.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Heres a save at the start of the game, nothings been done, just changed money to 9,999,999 and fish points to 500,000
game version is the 1.7.1 one if that matters
Save location is Dojo NTR v1.7.1\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data, just extract the save directly to the folder
no idea if will work or not, let me know
Does this work for the newer versions

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes