Sep 23, 2021
The changelog says the CG2 CG3 are now unlocked but still blocked! do you know guys what do I need to do to unlock those CGs?

Btw, I have the latest version which is 1.9.10 from this website main page, so not sure if the real fix is already up.
did you ever unlocked scene 2&3? I have been putting off downloading newer version for ages since no one else seem to mention this.

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
did you ever unlocked scene 2&3? I have been putting off downloading newer version for ages since no one else seem to mention this.
I haven't, but since I got all except CG2 and CG3 I'm getting crazy to know what's that and how to get it, I saw that it was fixed somewhere in steam or here but didn't get to those CGs.

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
Talk to the dojo master and ask to train. There are two mini games to play. You can buy better training dummies for skill training, or the brick/silver/gold bar for strength training. I think some are from the fishing guy and some are found in the excavation mini game.

Dojo training doesn't give you any money. Visit the construction site and do some labor for him. After a while he'll invite you to do an excavation mini game for more money. You can get better drills from the shop and the fishing mini game. Once you can buy the camera, you can film your sex tapes and sell it to the black market at the construction site after midnight.
Where to install camera

RongTrangMatXanh

Jul 29, 2018
I have a save for this game; it has completed the events for the other characters (or maybe I missed something) except for the character who is by the river (sorry, I forgot her name).

Reactions: zhangff

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have a save for this game; it has completed the events for the other characters (or maybe I missed something) except for the character who is by the river (sorry, I forgot her name).
Aoi; don't think she has a gallery; at least not in my game vers.
To get her scenes, gotta go to the river at night and click the lilypad. Be sure to have 1 of each foodstuff; to bad you can't had it to her when she asks to speed up acquiring it.

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes