Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
is there a limit time to play (numbers of day) or you can play forever ?
"June, 19th" is the last day. On 20th you will receive the phone call that situation with yakuza is settled and you can return home, then you will receive a choice "with which girl you want to spend your last day?". After that there are ending scene, and option to either start a new game+, or continue from day onwards (but without ever reaching other ending scenes)

Reactions: eternian

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Does Aoi only have H scenes in the tent? I assumed you could go to the cinema with her and watch the documentary movie, since no one went there, not to mention I have not seen the standing clothe sprite of her that was shown in the dlsite pv anywhere not even in the Characters Profile tab.

Also does she even have an ending? If so, can someone spoil the cg for me cause i cant be bothered to ng+ and spam the bed till 620

Last edited:

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Does Aoi only have H scenes in the tent? I assumed you could go to the cinema with her and watch the documentary movie, since no one went there, not to mention I have not seen the standing clothe sprite of her that was shown in the dlsite pv anywhere not even in the Characters Profile tab.

Also does she even have an ending? If so, can someone spoil the cg for me cause i cant be bothered to ng+ and spam the bed till 620
You just nailed everything that i wanted to know as well :D
And yeah, since her preview have clothes, i also suspected that there are more to it than just tent scenes. But since there are no screenshots of it in dlsite, i think that's it.
I think Yui wanted to watch documentary at a times. I don't remember exactly who, but all 4 types of movies were used by someone even before DLC.

First i checked her in after june, 20th, bad decision :D
Then i loaded my oldest save, which happened to be june, 10th. Was not enough time and only get her to the first tent scene... Damn, now i'm too lazy to start again, and just waiting for someone else to do it...

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021

I played again, and Aoi doesn't have her own designated ending. She has her small mention though, that shows up regardless of with who you choose to spend your last day, or even if you choose nobody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i was afraid their official english gonna be mtl translation with alot of UI glitch but so glad it weren't. Also somehow this NTR game hook me in so hard, dont know how and why xD

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes