Josba

Mar 30, 2019
man this game sure love wasting my time with the unecessary transition animations
Double-click and hold will speed up animations like the walking and mc getting out of bed. (Not sure if the hold is necessary, but that's what I always did.)

Sep 3, 2019
1. Is it possible to unlock everything in 1 run?
Yes, with the exception of the ending, you can unlock everything in 1 run (providing you can manage the schedule and know how to trigger some secret scenes).

2. Why this game doesnt have "completed" tag?
This is already 100% completed games. No planned feature in the future, according to the devs blog post. It should be tagged as completed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuanPabloII

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Yes, with the exception of the ending, you can unlock everything in 1 run (providing you can manage the schedule and know how to trigger some secret scenes).

This is already 100% completed games. No planned feature in the future, according to the devs blog post. It should be tagged as completed.
Do we know if he already has a new game planned or a sequel to this one, in the not so soon future?

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Does the game have any menu where i can save/load, etc.?
So far i've been playing but no indication of how to even exit the game

Ignore it, it seems you have to advance the story a little bit to be able to use menu and other stuff.

Last edited:

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
Double-click and hold will speed up animations like the walking and mc getting out of bed. (Not sure if the hold is necessary, but that's what I always did.)
how about no transition at all?
the dev has a lot to learn from summer/winter memories

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
the dev has a lot to learn from summer/winter memories
For me, it's the other way around. Summer/Winter H-scenes are mediocre to awful and you see more of the kid's body than the woman, something that, in Dojo's case is optional since you can make the guy transparent. Hell, Summer/Winter do not even have a zoom option and the extra panel achievement mostly focus on the ass of the character and not her entire body.

In Dojo, even the neutral position, without any button pressing, is a H-scene in itself since the character is able to do outercourse, something that very few creators take advantage of. Winter memories doesn't have that, aside from those inter dialogue moments which isn't exactly the same thing as previously mentioned.

Story hardly count as advantage for the Summer/Winter series when most of the girls react and throw themselves at the protagonist in the same way. It's too much sweet, especially with cheating involved, which should spicy or dramatic.

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
For me, it's the other way around. Summer/Winter H-scenes are mediocre to awful and you see more of the kid's body than the woman, something that, in Dojo's case is optional since you can make the guy transparent. Hell, Summer/Winter do not even have a zoom option and the extra panel achievement mostly focus on the ass of the character and not her entire body.

In Dojo, even the neutral position, without any button pressing, is a H-scene in itself since the character is able to do outercourse, something that very few creators take advantage of. Winter memories doesn't have that, aside from those inter dialogue moments which isn't exactly the same thing as previously mentioned.

Story hardly count as advantage for the Summer/Winter series when most of the girls react and throw themselves at the protagonist in the same way. It's too much sweet, especially with cheating involved, which should spicy or dramatic.
I am not disagreeing with any of that, just want to clarify that what I meant was that the dev of this game has a lot to learn from those games in terms of UI and UX

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes