Ka7n

Nov 26, 2020
hey guys, is there aoi ending, or all we have is just come late while she is leaving in other characters' endings?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
hey guys, is there aoi ending, or all we have is just come late while she is leaving in other characters' endings?
Yes, that's the aoi ending. It always triggers regardless of what ending you choose, as long as you completed her events. As an addon character she is treated as a bonus.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
This game is great thank you for uploading it.

Anyone know where to place the camera? I got the wireless one.

Edit: "1 in The Apartment and 2 in the residential area. The fourth is a lie apparently" I found it on page 34.

Last edited:

OverGeared

Feb 7, 2023
I leave this saved with the majority of the collection
PS: the only problem is the cinema ones that for some reason were not unlocked in the collection, maybe I did something wrong.

Just in case if you want to get them yourself.

1.The ones in the cinema are obtained by having favoritism of 5 in the two men and fighting with one of the girls at 14:00 p.m. ending after that fight it will be 18:00 p.m. there they must go to the cinema

2.The other scenes unlocked in the dojo are random, such as the bathroom, bedroom, master room, etc.

3.There are some scenes that can be unlocked by getting the camera that the fisherman in Mitsuyoshi Mountain sells you. You must record some scenes with the girls and sell them on the black market that is on the construction site.
When they sell them, wait until you see some of the two men being depressed, there they can have relations with one of the two girls in the dojo, that will make the man masturbate listening to how they defile his girl xd.

4.There are 4 more scenes that are the same as selling the recorded videos having sex with the girls and waiting for the two men to get depressed, then spending time until 01:00 am and going to one of the two houses with that you can enter and having relations with one of the two at the end of that will remain with the time of 03:00 am. You can take advantage of going to the other house to have the other girl's scene.
Finally, to be able to enter their houses you must buy one from the fisherman and the other on the black market.

Aug 27, 2023
SUCCESS! I managed to find a good site to translate the promotional images of the sequel to this game. Mind the pronouns. Machine translation always messes up pronouns. However, this is surprisingly good translation and there's a lot of promo material. If you want the original images in high Resolution and untranslated then go to DL site. The Devs are called wakawaka. But anyone who has played this game already knows that.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
SUCCESS! I managed to find a good site to translate the promotional images of the sequel to this game. Mind the pronouns. Machine translation always messes up pronouns. However, this is surprisingly good translation and there's a lot of promo material. If you want the original images in high Resolution and untranslated then go to DL site. The Devs are called wakawaka. But anyone who has played this game already knows that.
Amazing job. Thank you

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Played for about 5 minutes and turned it off, then deleted it. The game looks good and I like its potential, but I'm freaking out about this transition effect for every scene.... It would be better if the screen would just darken Let me know please, if someone will make a mod and disable this nonsense...
Probably the author of the game thought that such a transition looks stylish, but it gets boring very quickly, considering that you have to see it on average about once every 5 seconds. Other Unity games don't have it and it's a good decision.

nam98721

Aug 21, 2022
what game is that

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes