Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sengoku Slave [1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (747 MB/ 319 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Can someone tag me when there is a better translation, I looking forward this game, the art looks so good, its animated that is always a gigantic PLUS for me, interesting story, not like loli that much I prefer older or bigger badonkas, but she is kind of cute, also slavery from the point of view of feudal japan its kind of new (at lest for me) stuff, but I really cant with the translation, so please tag me when a better version is out

Reactions: Rivalz906

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So likely no other link of the official release yet, its hard to find, but it seems to be here if anyone can put up with some bad dl speeds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sayathing

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
So likely no other link of the official release yet, its hard to find, but it seems to be here if anyone can put up with some bad dl speeds
I appreciate it. Progress at least. Won't be able to download it though since it's rapidgator.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
edit: yes the game is bugged. after you become a slave (basically end of intro) you immediately turn to level21 with an endgame sword in your hands.

someone forgot the cheats in this version.

it breaks immersion by a lot. you are supposed to lose to an early enemy boss, even there is a talk later how you cant beat it... yet you won against him easily with that level advantage.
i had to stop myself from giving it a rating of 1. i will just "pretend" im level2 and lose sometimes (choosable) if i take too many hits.

utter garbage.

Last edited: