Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm almost at the end of the game (I've seen no H-scene btw, just text-based scenes) but I'm stuck in the Zenous cathedral with absoluely no idea of what to do after the (sort-of) archbishop disappears. Please help.
(the MTL is probably one of the worst I've ever seen so it doesn't help either)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately other sites seem to be confusing this Stigmata MTL with the official English one, it's is the first time I think I've seen one posted by Shine. Again going by quickly comparing the to the posted games.

Reactions: Blake639

Malice23

Jul 12, 2020
I'm almost at the end of the game (I've seen no H-scene btw, just text-based scenes) but I'm stuck in the Zenous cathedral with absoluely no idea of what to do after the (sort-of) archbishop disappears. Please help.
(the MTL is probably one of the worst I've ever seen so it doesn't help either)
there is hidden mechanism at the statue i think,
as for h-scene not showing, i think someone posted a quickfix few pages ago

420gamer69

Jul 15, 2022
This game's actually pretty good if only it had a good translation. H scenes are great. It's longer than I expected too (I played ~10 hours and peeked at the 100% save, seems I'm a bit more than halfway done). Just a bit disappointing that the H scenes are mostly on death only.

phantasm848

May 7, 2017
It does have a translation we just need a hero to buy it.
This game's actually pretty good if only it had a good translation. H scenes are great. It's longer than I expected too (I played ~10 hours and peeked at the 100% save, seems I'm a bit more than halfway done). Just a bit disappointing that the H scenes are mostly on death only.

Reactions: Eicosa

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
neat, a japanese style princess protag you can lewd
most princess protag out there are western style which is a bit stagnant lately
any other games out there that is at least not western style princess?

Reactions: Blake639

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I took a quick look at the files and some game instructions were incorrectly translated which could be the cause of videos not playing.

I did a quick-replace but haven't tested, tell me if it works.
Here is the mandatory fix for the animated H-scenes, I've reported it to the F95 staff so that they add it to the OP, otherwise the game is not worth playing.

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
The Links are very spooky: ANONFILES = often is not available, DELAFILES = the download will need more than 2 hours if you chose to download it without registration to the site and TUSFILES = the iso file you have to download is marked from security-software that it has malware or a virus inside. The only link that works well is Pixeldrain

Milkyy

Jul 16, 2019
I like the character designs particularly the male characters but I dont like the censored bits, the translation and Im not really in the mood for rapey stuff. will probably try it if it gets a real translation.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Hate forced outcomes in games, if you are not meant to win a combat then don't bother with a combat?
So far this game may as well be a VN as even though I keep winning fights, I lose. Captured as a slave even though I beat both the guards at the beginning. Imprisoned even though I beat Muraku in two attacks in his dungeon.

I'm beginning to think that grinding up to 8th level at the start of the game was a waste of time.

(Of course, when combat actually does matter I am now way OP... Note to self: Don't use RPGM's Zone Respawn "feature" to level up)

Last edited:
Reactions: axelaen