3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I've played this in Japanese, and it's good... And now seeing this translated, oh I'm so happy

Rorahusky

Feb 12, 2020
I'm having issues with this game for some reason. After about five minutes of playing, the screen will freeze, but the action and sound effects will still play in the background

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
This game took place in the future? I mean.... Where are the Cocks? Are they want extinct?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Its hilarious how peoples comes here asking for male and cock like they need it inside of them or something. While the game is clearly about Yuri relationship.
do you need yuri inside your ass
I'm just asking if it's there, it's called looking at the genre and tags so you fucking see if you're interested or not.
There's not so cool, it's fine to each their own, you know?

Jun 7, 2018
do you need yuri inside your ass
I'm just asking if it's there, it's called looking at the genre and tags so you fucking see if you're interested or not.
There's not so cool, it's fine to each their own, you know?
No need to ask, i already have Yuri inside of my ass and my everything....I have been converted by Yurification long time ago. And its still hilarious how peoples keep asking about males and cock. Its as if i try to ask "Why is the Male Protagonist doesn't get Genderbend that lead to Wholesome Yuri route" on a Male Protagonist Rape Simulator.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
No need to ask, i already have Yuri inside of my ass and my everything....I have been converted by Yurification long time ago. And its still hilarious how peoples keep asking about males and cock. Its as if i try to ask "Why is the Male Protagonist doesn't get Genderbend that lead to Wholesome Yuri route" on a Male Protagonist Rape Simulator.
Well, well, yeah, that's fair enough, but in this case it wasn't obvious, that's why i asked. If it was, i wouldn't have.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
couldnt even make it five min into the game before i was done. stripped down at the very start, no eq, no skills, no items, no clothes, im surprised she wasnt brutally gang raped to just top it off. more of the same ole women hating bs.
To be fair, the game would be insanely easy with the way gameplay works if you're allowed to take all your gear into the dungeon (hell if you do the side activity to bring your gear into the second dungeon you can just walk through it with no issue). Even with the limitation only being able to take in 1 item (through the secret pouch) the game is really easy.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
To be fair, the game would be insanely easy with the way gameplay works if you're allowed to take all your gear into the dungeon (hell if you do the side activity to bring your gear into the second dungeon you can just walk through it with no issue). Even with the limitation only being able to take in 1 item (through the secret pouch) the game is really easy.
There is a bar hire you to server customes with china dress. then after u done u can go into dungeon with items. But sadly it only has work with 2 dungeon more, the last no effect. but ofc u can done game easy by pass / dont fight with any monster and keep collect items from chest....

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Thers is any key to do atk? the 'a' key so slow.
I think different weapons have a different delay on their attacks. Knife is fastest, but for sword you need to press the button like, while the target is moving toward you or just before they change tiles if you want to hit them before they hit you. Spear is easiest to use for me, since with anything except bosses you can attack when they're two tiles away and then step back to avoid getting countered. (for bosses you generally want to use magic instead of weapons)

This game took place in the future? I mean.... Where are the Cocks? Are they want extinct?
If you bother to talk to the NPCs they explain how all the male demons were either killed or enslaved in the big war years ago, so this island has nobody living on it except succubi. The rest of the world would have men in it, but the only two humans on the island are the player character and the girl they're trying to rescue.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Final, yeah no this is not complete. Its close but there are a lot of both little bugs and even a note in a description saying planning to add more magic spells.
1665214977001.png
A example of the bugs is that slot detection is very messed up, the game is very bad at detecting if you are in fact exposed or not, this is annoying for the gropers. The hop innerwear is for instance supposed to be a top layer, yet is treated as naked or lewd. The cloths that use multiple slots (full body tights and knights innerwear) only act as panties, which isn't even the slot they are equipped in. Dialog with the groper clearly shows the game thinks your completely topless. But the worst part of these unfinished slot assignments is that the tentacle panties which cant be just unequipped can be forced off by equipping multi slot clothing.
Combat can have some real odd moments. You very often have to trade blows, but it can get weird, if you attack and get hit your attack may then hit after a second or two. Enemies attack with almost no delay at all when in range, which is also your range if your using anything other than spear or a skill. You can take advantage of the delay to hit them as the come forward while backing up, but its a very finicky window. Hitboxes on boss magic spells are also awful. The second boss has a spell that is just a straight ball that moves in a line, but for some reason it has a hitbox of a moving wall spanning 3 tiles. Other boss spells are also just unfair, They are very fast and unpredictable, the fireballs home a little and are very difficult to avoid, the only way is to circle the boss, but then you wont have time to turn and attack. This would be fine if the lock direction feature didn't slow you to a crawl making it worthless as you cant move out of the way while using it. The final boss has a lighting attack that is just imposable react to, it targets the ground then hits, but there is just no delay and it has a aoe hitbox on top of that it aims at a randomly at one of the four spaces next to you, the only thing you can do to avoid it is rapidly move back and forth and pray. The boss strat is just equip fire balls and rush them from a distance as other than the first and the final trying to melee is suicide. There should be slight delays added before enemy attacks as well as between attack indicators and them hitting.
Next is the invisible traps. These are just annoying as hell, they randomly take off a piece of your gear when you step on them and put it somewhere on the floor your on. It would be one thing if you were careless and stepped on them but there is literally no method to detect them at all other than attack ever space before stepping on them (this would only work if your going straight as you have to step to turn) or notice a monster get stuck and unable to go over a tile. It sucks when you step on one when a few tiles from the next floor and then have to run back for you gear and return only to hit another once again. On top of that picking back up your gear does not reequip it so you have to go into the menu to do that. A solution them would be to mark them on the minimap or somthing.
Another unfinished is the skill tree, its named basic technology tree, clearly there is meant to be a non basic part. There should also be a way to go to past dungeons, Yes you can farm in the free map, but there is no reason why you cant take the boat to cleared ones, or why there is no way our of the game cleared cg gallery room and back into the main area.
The game itself is nice, but there is a distinct lack of fine tuning and polish. Rather than complete this game feels like they rushed it out in the last stages and abandoned it.

Reactions: axelaen
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes