3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
I think different weapons have a different delay on their attacks. Knife is fastest, but for sword you need to press the button like, while the target is moving toward you or just before they change tiles if you want to hit them before they hit you. Spear is easiest to use for me, since with anything except bosses you can attack when they're two tiles away and then step back to avoid getting countered. (for bosses you generally want to use magic instead of weapons)

If you bother to talk to the NPCs they explain how all the male demons were either killed or enslaved in the big war years ago, so this island has nobody living on it except succubi. The rest of the world would have men in it, but the only two humans on the island are the player character and the girl they're trying to rescue.
Sorry, i haven't download the game yet and i'm not playing the game yet so i ask first, cause i'm not into lesbo thingy. There is no male enemies whatsoever then? Sigh... The art looks Dope though

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Who the F came up with this messed up control scheme. Were they backwards or something. Dude!

You GOT to use the A/S key for attack & heal/skill. But those are on the FAR LEFT side of the keyboard. The same hand you need for the arrow keys, which you HAVE to use for movement. And those are on the RIGHT of the keyboard.

So this game basically wants to somehow force me to use my right hand for movement (or go F'ing cross armed). But F'ing hell, that goes against any and all gaming norms. From what I can tell, most people use their right hand for mouse movement & left hand on the keyboard for movement. Heck, most mice are specifically shaped for right handed use.

As such, my right hand ain't gonna work out at all. That just feels ... wrong & simply gets me killed.

On top of that ... a shitty default control scheme is one thing, as long as you can customize it to your needs.
This one ... is F'ing locked.

Am I missing something obvious here (other than the 'gamepad' control options), because this really makes no sense.
Just having those left hand keys mapped to the mouse would pretty much fix the whole thing.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Who the F came up with this messed up control scheme. Were they backwards or something. Dude!

You GOT to use the A/S key for attack & heal/skill. But those are on the FAR LEFT side of the keyboard. The same hand you need for the arrow keys, which you HAVE to use for movement. And those are on the RIGHT of the keyboard.

So this game basically wants to somehow force me to use my right hand for movement (or go F'ing cross armed). But F'ing hell, that goes against any and all gaming norms. From what I can tell, most people use their right hand for mouse movement & left hand on the keyboard for movement. Heck, most mice are specifically shaped for right handed use.

As such, my right hand ain't gonna work out at all. That just feels ... wrong & simply gets me killed.

On top of that ... a shitty default control scheme is one thing, as long as you can customize it to your needs.
This one ... is F'ing locked.

Am I missing something obvious here (other than the 'gamepad' control options), because this really makes no sense.
Just having those left hand keys mapped to the mouse would pretty much fix the whole thing.
.....WHAT?! Dude do you have some ass backwards keyboard? The Arrow keys are on the right, next to your right hand, and the A/S is left next to your left hand.....It doesnt go against gaming norms, it sound like you are ethier drunk or got some weird keyboard.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
.....WHAT?! Dude do you have some ass backwards keyboard? The Arrow keys are on the right, next to your right hand, and the A/S is left next to your left hand.....It doesnt go against gaming norms, it sound like you are ethier drunk or got some weird keyboard.
Dude, can you even read? Go on ... try again.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyaocat

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You... haven't played many side-scrollers and RPGM games, have you? For games that are primarily keyboard operated, it's standard to have movement on the arrow keys, and a number of abilities on the left side of the keyboard, primarily because in those games, especially side-scrollers and platformers, precisions is especially needed with movement, and there's a bias for right-handed people rather than left-handed.

The whole W,A,S,D with mouse operation scheme popped in much later in gaming, with FPS games and certain RPGs, as well as some side-scrollers that use the mouse for aiming.

On top of that, this is an RPGM game. Mouse support for RPGM games is actually relatively recent in the grand scheme of things. It didn't exist at all before... MV I think? And even then, it was pretty crappy and some devs, especially for H-games, didn't use it at all because it was finnicky or because they were familiar with working without it from previous RPGM versions. Hell, WolfRPG, the other RPG-style-maker thing is even worse, and it's very popular over in JP. From what I've seen, putting mouse-support in that is hell.

So, nah. While modern gaming trends in the past 20 years or so use the WASD scheme with mouse, that's only for a specific subset of games and not every game out there follows it. Modern platformers, from what I know, still use the arrow-keys primarily unless they're the type that works with mouse (and those are more of a side-scroller shooter than proper platformers).

Of course, modern games allow rebinding keys to allow all sorts of set-ups for comfort... but that too can be tricky to do in RPGM, so I'm not surprised that a random H-game doesn't have that sort of feature.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You... haven't played many side-scrollers and RPGM games, have you? For games that are primarily keyboard operated, it's standard to have movement on the arrow keys, and a number of abilities on the left side of the keyboard, primarily because in those games, especially side-scrollers and platformers, precisions is especially needed with movement, and there's a bias for right-handed people rather than left-handed.

I never play side scrollers (on PC) but have played more RPGM games than I care to admit.
Though 'Grace of the Labyrinth Town', another rather recent RPGM game of this nature didn't have this issue. I remember being able to attack with the mouse clicks. As such, I could perfectly do movement with my left fingers & attack 'n such with the right.
Just like you would with any FPS/... .

As for precision ... after many, many years of gaming ... my right hand has literally 0 precision for movement.
Even a dead simple game like this ... this just doesn't work if I gotta do movement with the right. It's awkward and feels totally alien.

After all ... the left hand has been trained for precision for many hundreds, if not thousands of hours. While the right has been trained for mouse handling.

The only way I can play this thing then is cross armed ... and that gets old fast.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's a nice proof of concept I guess, but definitely not something I would pay 12€ for.
Funny thing is that the game is so short that you can play through the whole thing, before the 2h trial period on steam would be over :')
The art is nice, and customization is always nice to see, but overall there's just to little content to make up a game.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so...what do i have to do to get soot's outfit? it's mentioned on the collar's description.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Capture.PNG
Does anyone know if choosing either of these choices locks out any potential H-scenes? Do they both lead to H-scenes later?

DunnR5

Dec 20, 2023
Does anyone know if the sequel has been translated or not? I don't think I've ever seen one

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
saw the reviews, and uninstalled it just as fast.

story is meh, gameplay is the same as every other rpgm.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes