2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2020-06-20-20-28-42-Render.png

Overview:
Sensei's is a adult dating sims game focus on the teacher-student relationship which you can play with just only one hand, When the game starts, you are a student with a poor performance, tasked with helping teachers during the summer vacation, from here your choices will affect the story of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2020-06-25
Developer: No Im Not -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

2020-06-25.png 2020-06-25 (7).png 2020-06-25 (1).png 2020-06-25 (6).png

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It's not for me, but good luck dev,
And if in your second game (and I hope you succeed in that, so you can have the second), you don't have some things that I don't like,
you can be sure I'll check it out.
I'm loving HoneySelect games and the other style similar to it (I get away from the name now)

no im not

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
These new renders from HoneySelect look actually decent. Good luck!
It's not for me, but good luck dev,
And if in your second game (and I hope you succeed in that, so you can have the second), you don't have some things that I don't like,
you can be sure I'll check it out.
I'm loving HoneySelect games and the other style similar to it (I get away from the name now)
Thank you for your comments, I will try harder.
Mega link has no key
I'm being asked for a decryption key on the Mega link?
I'm so sorry, I fixed it.
Why people is saying this was done with Honey Select? Did I miss a meme or something? This game was done in Koikatsu, which is a different game than Honey Select but it's from the same company who did HS.

Is this a VN or a sandbox?
It's in the sandbox but I'll try to create a non-linear story, and I think I need to find someone whose native language is English to make the story clearer.
I am not a fan of releasing 0.1 and patreon at the same time. Usually it ends on 0.1 when dev see no one care. And no one care because its 0.1 and we dont know if it will go somewhere.
I understand that and I will try not to let that happen.

Reactions: homeless1

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, gave this one a try... This VN/Game appears to be nothing more then a highly generic and sterile proof of game mechanics release... Everything else is so short, generic, and tediously boring... Not even sure why this is a public release, as nothing is there to really pull a reader/player in... Get them interested... Because we've all seen these types of mechanics before, nothing unique about any of it... And the tiny amounts of story and dialogue, are highly sterile and devoid of anything interesting... Even many of the visuals are generic and boring looking... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

• Red Heart
Reactions: no im not

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Well, gave this one a try... This VN/Game appears to be nothing more then a highly generic and sterile proof of game mechanics release... Everything else is so short, generic, and tediously boring... Not even sure why this is a public release, as nothing is there to really pull a reader/player in... Get them interested... Because we've all seen these types of mechanics before, nothing unique about any of it... And the tiny amounts of story and dialogue, are highly sterile and devoid of anything interesting... Even many of the visuals are generic and boring looking... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip
Dude, would it kill you to be nice with the first game of a new dev? Is really so hard for you not being an asshole? Like seriously, I've seen some of your "reviews" and most of the times I feel like they make no sense, like if you were criticizing and/or saying negative things with almost no reasoning behind or as if we played two complete different games, but sure, you can have your opinions and I can have my mine, no one is right or wrong.

But this feels like you're being rude just for the sake of being mean. I can undertsand that from any random user but from someone like you who is known around here and even tries to show his reviews in the signature as something interesting to offer or at least worth of mention, in my opinion, is you ask me (and I know you didn't), for a first release of a new dev, it feels SO unnecesary.

no im not

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2018
How much and what kind of NTR content are planning in this game?
In future, NTR can be very heavy but you still can avoid it

Zip
Dude, would it kill you to be nice with the first game of a new dev? Is really so hard for you not being an asshole? Like seriously, I've seen some of your "reviews" and most of the times I feel like they make no sense, like if you were criticizing and/or saying negative things with almost no reasoning behind or as if we played two complete different games, but sure, you can have your opinions and I can have my mine, no one is right or wrong.

But this feels like you're being rude just for the sake of being mean. I can undertsand that from any random user but from someone like you who is known around here and even tries to show his reviews in the signature as something interesting to offer or at least worth of mention, in my opinion, is you ask me (and I know you didn't), for a first release of a new dev, it feels SO unnecesary.
I'm really sorry for making your experience worse, English is not my mother language, and I've never worked with this type of studio before , but don't worry I'll take it seriously, I planning to find a writer and a graphic render instead of making it by myself.

Reactions: greenp and Pyrrical
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes