2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wrlkHAzF2wC_sFEpCv5x7EE5uYke8yttj554us8JUPP9sugc4isRC72_mAVy65wQ.png

Overview:
Introducing Samantha, you will take the role a young women who has led a sheltered life under the wing of a tight family, you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away, as such you developed into a shy & timid character. You have a sister, whom you have not seen in years after she left home under unknown circumstances.
The journey begins where, your father for your own sake throws you out of the family home, forcing you to make a new start. Only to soon you get drawn into a web of lies, oppression, conflicts & corruption.​

Updated: 6-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:

Note: This game gives a false-positive on some anti-virus programs.
It has been scanned by virustotal.com, as well as scanned and tested in VM's by staff.

Download:
- -
Others: -

thanks, @Shoopster for sharing
This is an unofficial port not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

2017-08-13_102143.jpg 2017-08-13_102215.jpg SpugpHl.png 5cvlf37.png

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
anyone encountered a bug in the doctors office when you are there for checkup, you cant talk to nurse and you cant go anywhere?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
does this patch fix the bug in the warehouse (with the robbers) and the bug with the egg (toilet) too?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away"

say what ??

( ok my engish is shit, but still..... )

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
"you spent most of your life caring for your sick mother, who recently passed away"

say what ??

( ok my engish is shit, but still..... )
That's perfectly good English as far as I am concerned.
I have to say this game looks a bit meh.
CG quality is decent at best but the story looks like crap.

"The journey begins where, your father for your own sake throws you out of the family home, forcing you to make a new start. Only to soon you get drawn into a web of lies, oppression, conflicts & corruption."

GOOD JOB ASSHOLE DAD.
You can tell he's an asshole because he has no hair. I automatically put people with shaven heads into the asshole category.

Reactions: Poeter

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it seems so.
Bloody cliffhangers.

3 games with stories I like have left me with a cliffhanger and 1 of them got abandoned.

I hate cliffhangers.

With the passion of a thousand burning suns.

May all cliffhangers suffer genital warts.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the second work day (which would be... day 3). It seems really buggy, because I don't see where she loses the egg. At one point, the game tells me a new customer has come in when its still the same bunch of people. What's the "correct" (i.e. most bug-free) sequence of events there?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Still getting the can't talk to nurse even with fix. :(

Also, is this 100% lesbian content? MC is cute but most of the others are... ummm... not cute?

ttant

May 7, 2017
1.0b available for free on the patreon site.

Btw, how to unpack the rpgmvp files ? the python script i used require to have access to system.json, but all the json file are compressed. Opening them n notepad++, i find base64 text, so i can decode it, but the only thing i got is a binary file that doesn't contains text and deson't seems to be a valid zip file...

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes