2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

This post is just to say, the first release of my game is live.
Updated V0.1 to v0.1e, which should fix all known bugs.

Changes:

Added Dashing

Added bypass the shower scene after day 1

Fix for Doctor scene

Fix for working in the dinner on day2

Fix in the warehouse

*Fixed getting stuck in the doctors

*Attempted optimizations

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Still had the doctor bug when it ried, i saved the day after skipping shower scene.
But what i did was i reloaded it and went to bathroom anyways, then you get a small "cutscene".
Then when you go to doctor it should work

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
On the first day I have to find a job! But before I can work in the cafe, I have to cancel 5! But I have only 4! Where is the 5? Can anyone tell me where all 5 are?

Mar 14, 2017
Played the game and ... it was really GREAT! It remebered me of those days Lilly of the Valley was good...

Ok story is really at the beginning (normal thing since its a 0.1) but the amount of content was absolutely ok. Renders looked good and did their job. I Encountered NO bugs ... wont say that there are none present at the moment.

I decided to pledge since i want to see more of the game. Can wait to see how everything will evolve ... Very nice start :-D

Reactions: UncleVT

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I noticed that the System.json file (where the encryption key is stored) is compressed, this may be causing issues for the programs you are using.
how in hell do you DEcompress the json file then? Because that is just irritating as all hell... lol

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
GOT IT! Finally found the decryption key for the images, with the assistance of the great Petschko!
I then ran the files through his Web-Decrypter and VIOLA! We now have a zip file of all the images that have been eluding us so far for version 0.1e of this game... Mega link is here...

Reactions: SvenVlad and dbp5ca

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
GOT IT! Finally found the decryption key for the images, with the assistance of the great Petschko!
How did you obtain the decryption key from the compressed System.json file?
** Can you either describe the method used here in a Spoiler or PM me directly.

Reactions: erikus

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
Nice game, hope it stays lesbian themed. The only annoying parts were the constant coming and going at the cafe, especially when your walking gets slowed down by the egg.

Reactions: pootin

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I didn't realise it was almost fully lesbian orientated - not my scene... maybe I will check in a couple of versions time.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
i guess you dont have wait long. its already implied that the future versions are going into the bi-straight way.

@gobaterrann hope it also. but the "lesbian theme" is the most secure way to fail on patreon.

@Gomly1980 much worse than cliffhangers are loose ends. ;) better one full chapter with slight cliffhangers as an abrupt cuttoff.

Last edited:

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
How did you obtain the decryption key from the compressed System.json file?
** Can you either describe the method used here in a Spoiler or PM me directly.
They used LZ-String to compress the json Files... I wrote a simple Decoder, which can be found here:
After uncompressing the System.json there was no key, it was in inline within the Decrypt-Function oO
But I added today the , since more games starting to use this (why ever) - Also fixed the issue with the ZIP-Download...

Reactions: gue5t

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
"Uncompress FZ-String BASE64" is it FZ-String or LZ-String?
also "FZ-String compressed Content" and "fz-string-input"

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
Its called "LZ" in the Lib I used. To be honest I'm not aware for what "LZ" stands for anyway. Exists this "FZ"-Stuff or did you made this up?^^'

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes