2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I can't decrypt it too. I decoded system.json, but this file does not contain decryption key...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone extracted the CG's for this? The RPG decrypter tool isn't working for this one.

Reactions: cusa
May 14, 2017
anyone getting bugged at Marias flat, the bug starts when u suck the chicks tit, i have the 4 girls on the couch and its like the image has froze, and every time u press movement keys it can move u but no idea where since image does not change

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
About 10 minutes of gameplay... Jane is pretty cute. Will this game be mostly lesbian action?

Also, at some point milk comes out of Samantha's breasts, pretty sure that doesn't happen to random women who don't have kids unless they're taking pills to increase prolactin levels.

DonGJuan

Sep 13, 2017
anyone getting bugged at Marias flat, the bug starts when u suck the chicks tit, i have the 4 girls on the couch and its like the image has froze, and every time u press movement keys it can move u but no idea where since image does not change
Same here

Rambo

Sep 18, 2016
Reload this scene and use keyboard to skip dialogue not mouse.

Ps. can someone extract CGs?

Reactions: cusa

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Reload this scene and use keyboard to skip dialogue not mouse.

Ps. can someone extract CGs?
Worked, thanks for the suggestion...
btw, i dunno if the develpoer intentionally made the protagonist less attractive than Jane (not sure if thats her friends name)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
seriously feck this game, it should be called Samantha goes to chav town.
As opposed to other corruption games where there's some enjoyment in the protagonist being corrupted this one just starts off depressing and goes down from there. I assume she'll end up raped and dying with ebola after she accidentally kills her grieving father with her dead mothers' memorial cooking spoon....

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I've seen some pretty ridiculous storylines in the games I've downloaded from this site, but this one takes the cake... this had promise, but I can't get past how insane the story is (not to mention I'm not a huge fan of RPGM games).

Reactions: dav121

ttant

May 7, 2017
They used LZ-String to compress the json Files... I wrote a simple Decoder, which can be found here:
After uncompressing the System.json there was no key, it was in inline within the Decrypt-Function oO
But I added today the , since more games starting to use this (why ever) - Also fixed the issue with the ZIP-Download...
When i upload the system.json compressed file to findout the encryption key, i still get an error :
Error: Encryption-Key not found - Make sure that you have select the correct file !

So what do you mean by "it was in inline within the Decrypt-Function" ?

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Found a way to decrypt pictures.
1. Get the encryption key at \Sensual Samantha v0.15\www\js\rpg_core.js:
Code:
this._encryptionKey = "37dbafbb3ecb4108414779db1d6cdf51".split(/(.{2})/).filter(Boolean);
2. Create \Sensual Samantha v0.15\www\data\System.json with encryptionKey value like this:
Code:
{ "encryptionKey": "37dbafbb3ecb4108414779db1d6cdf51" }
3. RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter should now decrypt files correctly

Reactions: johnroqua and ttant

ttant

May 7, 2017
2. Create \Sensual Samantha v0.15\www\data\System.json with encryptionKey value like this:
Code:
For those who use the python script, don't forget to add hasEncryptedImages & hasEncryptedAudio values as well :
Code:
{ "encryptionKey": "37dbafbb3ecb4108414779db1d6cdf51","hasEncryptedImages": "true","hasEncryptedAudio": "false" }

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
Found a way to decrypt pictures.
1. Get the encryption key at \Sensual Samantha v0.15\www\js\rpg_core.js:
Code:
this._encryptionKey = "37dbafbb3ecb4108414779db1d6cdf51".split(/(.{2})/).filter(Boolean);
Code:
3. RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter should now decrypt files correctly
You can also paste the Encryption-Key into the Text-Field^^

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
I wanted to test the game, so I have a habit before the donate :3. Unfortunately, the downloaded files aren't decrypted at all. Error while downloading.

So I'm a miserable woman now, because I have no way of checking the intriguing game :happyblush

Upload Mega files (I have account ^^)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded this game in hopes that it was a bit different from a lot of other games with similar genres and I was slapped in the face with a game that seems to force a linear path with a story that is so ridiculous and not well worked for a main quest. I get it that it has to push the game onward and all but you can not stand up to the witch in the cafe and it ALWAYS ends the same way. You stand firm to not going with the bully and you are ...yup you guessed it... bullied all because some old fart witch was 'mugged' so her daughters get the mob mentality and pick on a bystander whom was a couple yards...give or take... from the woman. You decide to rat out the old man to save yourself and still get punished by daughter and never can go to the old man to pay him or what not, you go to the flat and get raped/bullied by a bunch of women that would make Golem run away screaming 'Not my Precious.....hell take my precious just stay the F'away'

sorry had to rant my thoughts ;)

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes