• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded this game in hopes that it was a bit different from a lot of other games with similar genres and I was slapped in the face with a game that seems to force a linear path with a story that is so ridiculous and not well worked for a main quest. I get it that it has to push the game onward and all but you can not stand up to the witch in the cafe and it ALWAYS ends the same way. You stand firm to not going with the bully and you are ...yup you guessed it... bullied all because some old fart witch was 'mugged' so her daughters get the mob mentality and pick on a bystander whom was a couple yards...give or take... from the woman. You decide to rat out the old man to save yourself and still get punished by daughter and never can go to the old man to pay him or what not, you go to the flat and get raped/bullied by a bunch of women that would make Golem run away screaming 'Not my Precious.....hell take my precious just stay the F'away'

sorry had to rant my thoughts ;)
I mean that is the problem with 90% of these female protag games, they are made by dudes with serious violence towards women issues or virgins who think women jump only any random dick they see.

So they'll put in these so-called choices which either lead to GAME OVER or SORRY YOU'RE GETTING VIOLENTLY RAPED BUT YOU SECRETLY LIKE IT LOL!

Reactions: GandiIV

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
True and though I have to actually admit that there is times that I like that in a story line but come on the better of those are the ones that give you the choice of the line to take with the MC of the game. Unlike in this one you HAVE to and there is no guarantee that the game will not lock up onto a certain image chain and the only way to get out of it is to restart the game. Take for example the one where you go to the girls flat after getting fired even if you do not use the mouse you get locked into the chain on the couch or same thing if you do so I avoided it just because that kept happening no matter the way I did the quest.

The dev really needs to take a look at games like Noxian Nights, allow a different line and not the flat out brainless and chickenshit mc that can not seem to understand that she can avoid things, meaning letting the player decide ok I hate the line you are wanting here so here I go 'around' it but meh it is one that shows the truth in games with a female protag......guess I will stick with Anna and Humbling type games *sigh* guess I should learn to discern from the description if it is something I would like but meh I tend to like to check out games but this is one of the few that I really do not see going to far

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i actually like the way this one plays and just want more. since its so linear it feels very very short and quick. as for choice the way this one goes, there isn't any. its bad and other path which leads to same bad. on a very fair note, dev should warn in his description that its dark and there's no right answers.

also serious ROFLMAO when i saw the guy that said this should be called Samantha goes to chav town. only "right" choice for her would be to flee the fuck outta this place XD

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I completed it, so i guess i am going to wait for new update. I did play first save naughty, i may try to play with refuse and decline...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

changes from v0.15:

84 new renders

11 animations

various bug fixes

v0.2 is the new patreon release.

v0.15 is now the new free public release.

:
I should add, I've edited the v0.15 now free public release to fix the maria flat bug I've also edit the main description on this page to better describe the game atmosphere.

Reactions: erikus

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Can someone share new update?
Anyone got new update guys? Thanks in forward
update pls
Pls stop asking here after update realeses frequently.
A Request for an update allready exists: .
Pls use this thread for ur +1 and questions about an update release.

Reactions: Vespak

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Pls stop asking here after updates.
A Request for an update allready exists: .
Pls use this thread for ur +1 and questions about an update release.
Ladushki! Good:HeyGuys:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, not good news... work on the next update has slowed down, due other commitments... family, work... etc... I am still working on the game, though not enough to warrant pledges... so, I have decided to pause all pledges, so patreons who decide to still support me there will be no charges on 1st Jan & 1st Feb... the eta for the next patreon update is the end of Febuary, early march... also I will be making the v0.2 update the free public before christmas...

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
aww thats really cool of them to do that. i know his patreon bucket isn't the biggest, but a dev that goes out of their way to NOT milk when he knows he's going to be delayed. if this was the norm i'd be patron to way more games.

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
I can't stop picturing Carolight as a beautiful women corrupted/ blackmailed by ugly bald Patreon boss in exchange of his support :p Love this game great work

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I can't stop picturing Carolight as a beautiful women corrupted/ blackmailed by ugly bald Patreon boss in exchange of his support :p Love this game great work
haha. very true. or her. to be honest i have no clue. xD i tend to default to "him" when typing because "it" is just not cool

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes