2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Some versions of RPGM don't automatically find save files you copy into the correct folder, you new to first start using the NEW option then save the new game in each slot you have an old safe file for. You can then close down the game and replace the new save files with your old save files.

eg. if you have a 'file3.rpgsave' from a previous version of the game that you want to use in the new version then you need to start a NEW game, then save using the 3rd slot. Now can replace the new 'file3.rpgsave' with your old 'file3.rpgsave' and use the CONTINUE option to load it.
Thanks alot!

blacklord

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone have idea why images didn't extract with rpgmaker decrypter, who try else? And yeah save will be fine, cause too many unnecessary running in first part.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
haven't bothered with this game since november, is the story still as depressing as ever?

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
I don't know why the Author thinks his Game is so special, that he must protect these images so much or at least write the Code at such strange spot...

But before I got more E-Mails, this is the Decryption-Key for v0.2a:
74a6575bc8aebb3f64e81f1f1ea5ce89

You can paste in into the Web-Decypter. I also tested if it works and apparently it does:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps =)

dave082

Feb 25, 2017
I don't know why the Author thinks his Game is so special, that he must protect these images so much or at least write the Code at such strange spot...

But before I got more E-Mails, this is the Decryption-Key for v0.2a:
74a6575bc8aebb3f64e81f1f1ea5ce89

You can paste in into the Web-Decypter. I also tested if it works and apparently it does:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps =)
I searched that code for an hour and couldn't find it. Thank you.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Samantha, gets her nightout outfit...

I am working on the next update, which without giving much away will consist of a night out.

As I have stated before, the ETA is early March for patreons & will be roughly the same size as the last update.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Changes:
99 new CG's

3 new animantions

Additional information: Old saves do work, but use a save before you go for the milk on the previous version, this is because I had to make some changes after the supermarket milk event.

:
I have sent this new version to all processed early access members, standard members will recieve this new version in 3 days time. Any new members joining after 1st of March will be sent 0.25 on 1st April I had planned another 2 animations,totaling 5... but they were problematic, so I decided to drop them... I may add them later.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Imo this is probably the best game ive played so far , suprises me its not more popular.
i like it. a lot. it hits all my likes, plus has some things that truly amuse me and made me laugh my ass off. ::cough:: egg :: cough cough:: some people have complained its too dark, but i like dark. wish there were more of it.

i don't patron monthly tho unless the dev releases monthly. if he did the pledge per update, he'd be on my list

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
i like it. a lot. it hits all my likes, plus has some things that truly amuse me and made me laugh my ass off. ::cough:: egg :: cough cough:: some people have complained its too dark, but i like dark. wish there were more of it.

i don't patron monthly tho unless the dev releases monthly. if he did the pledge per update, he'd be on my list
I have same feelings about the game, it's first time I wait an update with such impatience, my balls are so blue I check every day on every website I can find lol.
Does anyone know any similar game, with dark serious bullying please ?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes