2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
Yes actually that's what i did i went to the building in the north , 2nd floor i see the Boss hotel office but i can not enter there

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm guessing you are bringing Jane along and have talked with the guard and saw the thieves leaving? It seems like you might have missed a trigger perhaps.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
I take it you haven't played many "corruption" games?
corruption?
rather abuse, extortion, physical assault and borderline of rape

half of the story here made me wonder why there is no option to go police station and put both of those sisters in jail...

Rule of "single females must leave" in the pub have made my day... Show me the country where such pub wouldn't be burned to the ground with sexism charges...

So if you don't mind kinda silly story the game might be ok...
But the guy rly has to change most of the npcs models - they look just plain ugly.

Reactions: Bakkalon and Kendra

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But the guy rly has to change most of the npcs models - they look just plain ugly.
This is subjective.

Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean no one else does.

Nothing needs to change for YOU.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
This is subjective.

Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean no one else does.

Nothing needs to change for YOU.
i'm not talking about the main characters - those are actually ok
but for example every single male character (with i think the only exception of Raymond) has a model of some fat ugly bastard no sane girl would even consider looking at... that guy in the nursery room trying to hit on MC made me shout "man, get yourself a goddamn mirror and check how you look like!"....

Reactions: NStefanN

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
nice game, still the bad luck the heroine facing is abnormal and lot of munderstandings is is a big negative point makes story a bit silly.perhaps childish seeing the way the other npcs react to heroine and makes her the culprit or the bad for stupidest reasons, i hope i can see ending for this game not like many simillar ones, and i realy hope the heroine model get fixed she looks uglyer and stressed i can't even notice if she happy or sad in her few happiest moments in this game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
and i realy hope the heroine model get fixed she looks uglyer and stressed i can't even notice if she happy or sad in her few happiest moments in this game.
She's being bullied and raped ... how happy would you be?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
She's being bullied and raped ... how happy would you be?
as i said before , the heroine need to get some cleavage and beauty to handle this bullying and rape,when she looks like shit she givs the feeling that she deserve everything happening to her for no reason and for NO reason, SEXYEST woman need to get corrupted not uglyest ones. :) PSSt, it's my point of view about the heroine beauty btw. i played many corruption games like lilly of valley game, the heroine is so sexy even im not into corruption i enjoyed corrupting her for see more of her body.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Myself i find her hot. Just not her avatar image with that frown. But for example when she has her hair in a ponytail and sits next to Jane on a couch, she is a beauty in my eyes. I guess we can call it that her renders vary in quality. On the good side at least she has has different hairstyles! Even if its just two. Thats something i rarely see.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
PSSt, it's my point of view about the heroine beauty btw. i played many corruption games like lilly of valley game, the heroine is so sexy even im not into corruption i enjoyed corrupting her for see more of her body.
Really? I am surprised by that. I think Samantha is more attractive than Lilly.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Really? I am surprised by that. I think Samantha is more attractive than Lilly.
as i said before it's my point of view, i didn't want to compare this game with lily seriously, this game got its own story and some new and nice ideas sush lesbiian domination and stuff.however the heroine don't have the requirments for the sexy woman that deadly everyone want to get into her pants as they treat her in the game,every one meets her want to get advantage of her and she don't deserve it with tha crapy personality and gloomy face like.sush a bored people is avoided since they will only bring us more boredom and shit life,also our heroine only wannt anormal life and sex is not interest her ,there is no beginning to end. this game is not finished yet it's only the beginning and i hope will see more of the lesbo actions and less of (not needed munderstandings) between npcs and her because if not this game need a new category called munderstanding and stupidity i didn't otice any real corruption so far when the heroine already bored.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
corruption?
rather abuse, extortion, physical assault and borderline of rape

half of the story here made me wonder why there is no option to go police station and put both of those sisters in jail...

Rule of "single females must leave" in the pub have made my day... Show me the country where such pub wouldn't be burned to the ground with sexism charges...

So if you don't mind kinda silly story the game might be ok...
Agreed on all :FeelsBadMan:

Was expecting much more from this game...
But during playthrough(don't mean to be abusive but it was really too much :mad:) 80% of time i was trying to get it if the dev is:
- brain damaged;
- 12 years old little girl with a really hard childhood; or
- some mind twisted female without any mind & brain at all...But with the great need of been "abuse, extortion, physical assault and borderline of rape" -ed;

Also after this game i'll get a paranoia about "abuse, extortion, physical assault and borderline of rape" for a few days for sure.

The 20% left (Sam & Jane arc) were really quite good. Also only Sam & Jane got models that can be called pretty.
Josie looks like a bum to me.

Last but not least what is killing about this "game" is absolute f**ckin absence of any logic at all :mad:
It's so bad that it hurts the head :FeelsBadMan:
"why there is no option to go police station and put both of those sisters in jail" - the question i've asked myself about 100+ times...

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121 and UncleVT

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
80% of time i was trying to get it if is dev brain damaged, 12 years old little girl with a really hard childhood or some mind twisted female without any mind & brain...
I think none of that applies. I'm not trying to argue the satements that were made regarding the fact that this is abuse and not corruption. I'm just pointing out this is a genre within the genre. This isn't something new, at all if i wanna be honest. Lida's Adventures, Elena's Life, Devin's Life, Sarah's Life, Modern life? Just the ones that pop up in my head immediately (Damn, i just noticed most if not all is called someone's life :D). The level of cruelty varies obviously. If someone likes these ones or these types its easy to see that he copies the idea, the mechanics, the way the world treats the protagonits. Its actually so well-known and kinda popular in a way that it was given a trope name, .

Sure, if you look on this through the lenses of realism they are infuriating. I actually quitted Devin's Life, for it was the one that kicked a hole in my roof. But for example i like Elena's life. I loved Modern Life (got abandoned), i like Lida's too. Its simply not everyones cup of tea, and expectations are deceiving. Lets not forget that expectation is something you create, if the game is not what you hoped for, its not actually the game that betrayed you. It was your own expectation. You got yourself to blame. Of course this doesn't make the game any more reasonable. Like i said, i couldn't bear the level of nonesne in Devin's Life myself but i kinda can handle this one :) Obviously if you wanna immerse yourself with the protagonist and hope for a good outcome or anything, just remind yourself.. avoid Retard of Lechertown setups. Even if they offer choices they are rigged toward fulfilling this trope.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiteares

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
It was your own expectation. You got yourself to blame.
Can't argue with that, was expecting this to be a beautifull story about lesbian love(the funniest thing there is such a story in this game), not yet another bad illogical simulator or turning female mc into brainless cuntwhore...:FeelsBadMan:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't argue with that, was expecting this to be a beautifull story about lesbian love(the funniest thing there is such a story in this game), not yet another bad illogical simulator or turning female mc into brainless cuntwhore...:FeelsBadMan:
Totally understand you. Unfortunately for you this is a Lechertown setup. Before i jumped into it i did a little search into the posts and someone was mentioning female bullying and i knew immediately its a Lechertown. I'm not into pure lesbian games but i feel for you because gay games are almost virtually non-existent and i totally feel that both gay girls and boys would deserve a tad bit more fapmaterial but these kinda games always end up Lechertowns so don't get your hopes high as anything that shows even the smallest signs of a lechertown setup because 99,9% they will end up as one. I'm sorry for your dissapointment.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes