NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How much femdom is this game about? Only some scenes or its the whole point of the game?
... maybe not "point of the game" but much, most of it. Sometimes these are light scenes, sometimes a little stronger. Femdom is a distinctive feature of this series.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
... maybe not "point of the game" but much, most of it. Sometimes these are light scenes, sometimes a little stronger. Femdom is a distinctive feature of this series.
Thanks. Not for me then. Hard to find a japanese 2d rpgm with male protagonist that aren't femdom these days, at least this doesnt seems to be shota :LOL:.

Reactions: rKnight

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks. Not for me then. Hard to find a japanese 2d rpgm with male protagonist that aren't femdom these days, at least this doesnt seems to be shota :LOL:.
Hmm, the femdom in this game isn't too hardcore - sweet and sour I'd say. So if this is what you are afraid of, it is worth trying anyway.

Well, I don't know if I can agree, male MC about femdom "ailments" is a definite minority and I have over 1000 erotic games on the disk so I know what I'm saying xD maybe you were just unlucky :unsure:

Reactions: Minipax84

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Kinda late since this was released yesterday but yay for more Sequel indeed.

So did you play the game?
I want to know if the girls are alive by the end because of the whole being a dream setting (You are told this very early so it isn't an spoiler).
I don't it wanna being a FFX type end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I haven't finished Awake yet but I made the mistake of playing it before Blight, expecting an actual sub-par game and not feeling like going through the burden of manually patching the one I have in Japanese :cry:

The game itself was very good and the awesome translation made it even better, so hopefully this one won't disappoint~

Actually buying them would be good to support them to keep making more like these :love:

Thank you (y)

Reactions: Zastinx

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
How much femdom is this game about? Only some scenes or its the whole point of the game?
Well there are 2 types of scenes: scenes with party members/side characters and enemy monster girls.
The monster girls are game over rape style femdom and the party member/side character ones are more consensual in nature. Dont expect getting pegged or kicked in the balls but the girls take the lead during sex as they are basically milking semen out of you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice.
I really dislike those type of endings, mainly in relationship themes stuff, so glad it's a good conclusion.
Thanks for the answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69ztare and sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm, the femdom in this game isn't too hardcore - sweet and sour I'd say. So if this is what you are afraid of, it is worth trying anyway.

Well, I don't know if I can agree, male MC about femdom "ailments" is a definite minority and I have over 1000 erotic games on the disk so I know what I'm saying xD maybe you were just unlucky :unsure:
Yeah from the screenshot the femdom definitely look mostly light-hearted, still its just not my thing. I dont need my male mc to start choking and spanking his partner while calling them whores but i'd like him to take the lead and proactively trying to pleasure the women, not just lying there passively for them to drain his semen.

Well...when i tried searching for completed rpgm games on f95 , i found that about 75% of them are female protagonist. Amongst the few male protag games, most are either ntr or shota femdom. This isnt the case for 3d renpy games or translated visual novels though as most of those are male protag incest or harem or both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 69ztare

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the series is about ? Can't find it anywhere.
You are a rare man in a world which is dying.
Mana, basically the source of life, is in short supply so men are important because their semen is the most reliable source of mana.
So you go in adventures with a group of women as you supply them semen during their adventure (Or get milked to death by monster girls).
Stories are mostly self contained but they are still connected.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the series is about ? Can't find it anywhere.
It's about adventurers in a sort off post-apocalyptical world. However, instead of a true apocalypse, it was more of a slow decline, as the main source of energy in this world, Mana, started disappearing. This included the slow disappearance of Males, who were the main producers of Mana (females could be born without males via Mana, so the population didn't decline that much).

In the first game, the plot is all about the discovery of a strange sort of endless Mana, and the maquinations around it.

In the second game, the plot involves an extradimensional being and all the plots and counter-plots related to him, which end up involving both the main character of the first game, and a few entities of immense power.

In the third game, the plot is about an expedition to a country that had been destroyed by an invasion of monsters called "pests", and a curse that turned its inhabitants into more of them, except there is more to the story than meets the eye.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Wait, is this the third one? I really got to up my game, I haven't even finished the first one yet...

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes