Feb 26, 2018
For who cares, the series goes Blight, Awake, and Colony. Sadly Blight isnt on this site even though it has a translation. Blight will probably not show up on this site due to a "shrinking" potion one girl takes for 2 scenes might be too loli for here.

Edit: Just remembered there is also a monster girl, Yuki-onna, that could be viewed as a loli as well.
Hopefully the prequel/sequels get linked in the op

Reactions: 69ztare

alacran747

May 4, 2017
How do you meet girls at night? I can't seem to enter any rooms even though their status says I should.

Jul 22, 2017
So this (Sequel Blight - Awake - Colony) is the order? I thought they had more games.
What is the actual order from first to last?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So this (Sequel Blight - Awake - Colony) is the order? I thought they had more games.
What is the actual order from first to last?
They have a fourth one called Asylum but it appears to be completely separate from the others. Otherwise the order is correct yes.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just FYI to people asking questions about femdom. Yes ALL these games are clearly Femdom games. However they are a step up from the usual femdom. Which is usually focused on nasty emasculation and extremely rapey. Focusing on either the male characters lack of control. Or his want of acts that skirt leap or vault over the abuse line. To me that isn't femdom that's female rape fetish. This is femdom. The characters all take your MC's proclivities into account. They explore his reactions until they figure out he likes being dommed and even then. It's all so much more affectionate than many of you might be used to. The women in this game don't act like rapists. They act like dominant sexual partners. That care about the person they are with. And don't act like every fuckin sex act is some kind of pity charity.

All in all if you're like maledom ONLY it's probably not the game for you. But I think a lot of people will enjoy this game. A few negatives tho ..

- Seems to be less H content overall than awake .. judging from the memory room.
- Seems to be more scenes per girl but a lot of them are re using assetts.
- The Trap and one of the main heroines are recycled from blight. As well as one of the side characters. Though I don't mind her as she really didn't get enough love in blight.

Other than that a worthy addition to the series. And has some great ease of use features. Such as the sword points near a guardian spawn being marked with a crown. And other little things that just make the game easier to play. I don 't really mind the pruning of the combat party. There was too many in Awake. But having one of them be a character from blight was kind of eh. I'd have preferred a fully fresh team. The matter is compounded by having the trap be a clone of the recurring npc.

Don't get me wrong though I'm really enjoying the game. I'm just hoping they don't do that again with kludge.

Last edited:

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
How do you meet girls at night? I can't seem to enter any rooms even though their status says I should.
Most of the time you need to progress with the story. After that try hang out with them until you didn't get any more new scenes (increases only 3 favorability). Then try find the girl at night, if you still can't find them you haven't progressed the story enough.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Kinda need help with quest 31 : Nekonchu's Request. Been told to go to somewhere in the underground forest but I can't for the life of me find it.

Reactions: mr.0

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
At first I thought this game would be short with some decent H-scenes but I didn't expect it to have such a good story and gameplay. I am impressed.

The levels of customization is really good as you essentially got 4 characters with two classes each.

- Auris is a Tank/Ice Bruiser that is excellent at soaking up damage and can either double down and become an utter stone wall or an ice fighter.

-Emela is a Red Mage with a little bit of Marksman thrown in who got some insane nukes and AoE, especially When she's magic Loaded in her Caster Tree as well as some OP heals and utility in her Healer Tree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All and all, Colony is a damn good game and I am gonna play the first two games now.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Kinda need help with quest 31 : Nekonchu's Request. Been told to go to somewhere in the underground forest but I can't for the life of me find it.

You cannot complete this quest the moment you gain it. Continue with the main quest until you find the port, then continue exploring the port until you find another entrance to the underground forest. The shortcut is on the northwest area of the port.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes