whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I'm surprised not many people here knows the sequel series,
Thats like, one of the more famous male protag RPG on dl

Reactions: Kretzetto

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
How much femdom is this game about? Only some scenes or its the whole point of the game?
From experience of playing the previous games, the femdom is pretty chill and isn't really too in your face. At this point i'm just looking forward to the new trap character [there's been one each previous game].

Dec 4, 2017
For who cares, the series goes Blight, Awake, and Colony. Sadly Blight isnt on this site even though it has a translation. Blight will probably not show up on this site due to a "shrinking" potion one girl takes for 2 scenes might be too loli for here.

Edit: Just remembered there is also a monster girl, Yuki-onna, that could be viewed as a loli as well.
where would I find blight?
:unsure:

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
where would I find blight?
Since I am pretty sure there is a rule against posting where I got it in the forums. If only there was a way for us to have a conversation on this site without it being on the forums I might be able to help you.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so I just killed the "boss" of the swamp area. I'm kinda hacking the game and I'm getting the feeling I just killed someone I shouldn't have. Is that like a bad thing or just part of the plot?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Btw the dev just announced the fourth game in the series, Sequel Kludge.
Same old formula and the trap in that game seems the shy type so that's a plus for me (second one is the trap).
Fiu. Was worried they would ruin the flat brown tomboy like in Awake.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm playing this since the first Sequel and i still dont know what exactly pre-emptively means.
It means all magical skills gain a free turn? i attack two times?

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm playing this since the first Sequel and i still dont know what exactly pre-emptively means.
It means all magical skills gain a free turn? i attack two times?
I think it just means that it's prioritized first over your opponent's next move. I guess technically this also means that it prioritizes over your allies moves as well. Unless if another also preemptively uses theirs, then whoever's agility is dominant (I could be wrong about this) they get to go first

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Alright, y'all who's still wondering whether to play this game or not - or whether this game is even good on the first place.

>You, the MC, is a self-insert male with ever-increasing harem of cute hume and monster girls - and boys.
>The MC is there, but won't fight, instead it's the girls you're stuck with doing the fighting
>There's a class and skill system. The first game (Sequel Blight) has 9 selectable classes, but the second game (Sequel Awake) and third (Sequel Colony) didn't have selectable classes and instead multiple party members with their own strenght and weakness.
>The story's great. Like, fucking great, you won't expect that shit from a hentai game.
>In case you didn't get it, all three games are interconnected. You played as the same guy all three games.
>All the girls - and boys - are cute and hot at the same time. But that didn't stop just there. Each of them has their own personality that would cater to each one of your taste. None of them are just simple pussy to be used.
>Even the sub-character are hot.
>No, don't straight up play this game. Play the prequel first. Do it in order (Sequel Blight - Awake - Colony)
>Y'know that feeling when you played Pokemon Crystal and then found out you can go back to Kanto? You'll be feeling that shit on Awake and Colony.
>I'm not gay, but Fake Rabi is one of the bestest.

yumyum123123

Jan 16, 2019
Just wanna drop this guide for the event called Monument's Back Path. There are three rooms in total and you need to push the buttons on the floor in the correct sequence to unlock the next room.
  1. Phereo's Time: right, bottom, top, left
  2. Caamia's Time: left, top, bottom, right
  3. Nordol's Time: right, bottom, left, top
After that you'll find another monument with green question mark on it. SAVE BEFORE YOU INTERACT WITH THE MONUMENT a tough enemy will appear and drop an item after you defeat it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes