RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone know where I can download Blight?
I been looking for that one a while but forgot now coming back to see another one i'm like ahhh another one shit lol.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download Blight?
I been looking for that one a while but forgot now coming back to see another one i'm like ahhh another one shit lol.
If i remembered correctly, it was here way back then but somehow it got remove due to perhaps rules broken, but you can still get a Unofficial English patch of Blight here, the patch might be old, so perhaps i'd recommend to do a little diving at the RPGM wastelands (i meant Other sites might have the newer updated ENG patch of Blight) at the internet.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
whats the correct order for the sequel games?
Blight -> Awake -> Colony -> Kludge.

Asylum happens between Colony and Kludge as we see some of the results of Asylum in Kludge post main story events.

L.Depth features an adventurer from Sequel series but it's still mostly a spin-off.

Blight ins't on this site due to the rules but a quick look around and you should be able to find.

deimoss421

Oct 27, 2019
This has been wandering on my mind but...
Why does Reda just dissappear from the whole ass planet once you finish her scenes?
I mean...
She wasn't very present in game, but still...

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i played the demo of Innocent Rules and try translating it myself but its a huge mess, a lot of bugs and errors here and there, but bugs aside, i manage to play it in some way and i gotta say, it's damn good... can hardly wait for a hero to upload the finish product here...

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
i played the demo of Innocent Rules and try translating it myself but its a huge mess, a lot of bugs and errors here and there, but bugs aside, i manage to play it in some way and i gotta say, it's damn good... can hardly wait for a hero to upload the finish product here...
I also tried it, but only get at least few understandable dialogs but mostly of it are bugs that broke the game from literally most of landscape lightening are gone and as well animation bugs for Ino. But tbh let's just wait for June for INNOCENT RULES can't wait for the full release and this godly community going to speedrun the translation of it.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Is INNOCENT RULES a sequel to this game?

Innocent Rules isn't a sequel or a follow up of the main-story line of "SEQUEL" but rather a spin-off like the guy mention it above, also the MC of the game is also Not nearly connected to ASYLUM which the MC of the next spin-off got it's first debut in it but it is also nearly connected to the main story-line basically either its during post-kludge or post-colony - pre-kludge

Reactions: Ocean75

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Innocent Rules isn't a sequel or a follow up of the main-story line of "SEQUEL" but rather a spin-off like the guy mention it above, also the MC of the game is also Not nearly connected to ASYLUM which the MC of the next spin-off got it's first debut in it but it is also nearly connected to the main story-line basically either its during post-kludge or post-colony - pre-kludge
I mean it'll probably be worth playing if you're into SEQUEL's storyline because it'll probably tie into it a bit like how ASYLUM did with Kludge where you could easily skip it and not miss much but if you did play it it added a bit more meaning to stuff that happened in Kludge.

Reactions: cocotime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Now we just wait for somebody to translate it. My estimation will be that it'll take about a month or two for a translation. Mostly because leaf geometry games are really well liked among the adult game community.
Im sure sub_par will pick it up.
He did pick up all the previous games after all

Reactions: YukiAizawa

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Im sure sub_par will pick it up.
He did pick up all the previous games after all
Yeah that's why I gave an estimate of a month or two. It seems like that's his release schedule for the translations. Though I might be wrong on this. I'm just really excited because it one of the few adult game series I enjoy.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes