Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Is it recommended to play Asylum before starting Kludge or is it alright to just skip it? (I've played the other 3 already (blight,awake and colony))

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is it recommended to play Asylum before starting Kludge or is it alright to just skip it? (I've played the other 3 already (blight,awake and colony))
The post game has a decent bit about a character from it where the way you view those bits will be altered by how much of her you know about before-hand so I'd say play it before if you really care about the story.

Reactions: cocotime

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I checked all the game's files and there seems to be nothing wrong with them
Sounds more like a RTP problem then? I downloaded kludge again and run without problems

You could try download any other rpg makee of same engine and run it. If doenst show the same problem then try another download link?

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone had the problem of not having any music playing inside the game? The sound effects work, but not the BGM. I do have all the in-game sound settings at 100/100

Nevermind... Just had to do F1 -> Play BGM and ME. This is a whole different game now

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I have to ask here since there's not thread for it, Is L.Depth related to the Sequel world like that Asylum abomination was? The game's translated but I don't have much interest in that genre so if it's not related I'm thinking of skipping it.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I have to ask here since there's not thread for it, Is L.Depth related to the Sequel world like that Asylum abomination was? The game's translated but I don't have much interest in that genre so if it's not related I'm thinking of skipping it.
Yeah a character from them even shows up in it as a pretty involved character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DBAV
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes