Mar 12, 2018
So, I entered the endgame and completed all available side-quest (other than the trash recycling one, only got 13/15 for the last part of the quest). But there are three more quests that could be received? How to get them? I didn't complete the Virtual Mechagods and didn't defeat the calamity girl, btw. Perhaps the last three quests become available after those? I don't want to bother with unfair fights and grind, but I can still clear them with cheat engine if it means completing all quests.

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
So, I entered the endgame and completed all available side-quest (other than the trash recycling one, only got 13/15 for the last part of the quest). But there are three more quests that could be received? How to get them? I didn't complete the Virtual Mechagods and didn't defeat the calamity girl, btw. Perhaps the last three quests become available after those? I don't want to bother with unfair fights and grind, but I can still clear them with cheat engine if it means completing all quests.
Trash drops from some enemy in the trashheap zone. I've 100%ed the quests without fighting the calamity nor the VR mechagods, so you don't need to do that, it's more like a final challenge, she says so too in the dialogue :)

Mar 12, 2018
Trash drops from some enemy in the trashheap zone. I've 100%ed the quests without fighting the calamity nor the VR mechagods, so you don't need to do that, it's more like a final challenge, she says so too in the dialogue :)
So what I am missing then?

p.s. Okay, it seems one quest I was missing was with Olivia (loli mother). And I was wrong about three quests. Now I only have one incomplete quest. . . Probably another friendship event somewhere? Or maybe the game has "marriage quest" what appears when you choose your waifu? I didn't proceed too much with sexual events, lol.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Dunno, what event number are ya missing?
Lol, thanks for reminding me about event numbers.

It turns out I was missing 44th event. And according to the japanese wiki it should have been a quest to open Vyner events. Except, she had no quest available. As a 200 IQ move, I entered her hidden room and there triggered the h-scene. After getting all of her h-scenes and winning Vyner's panties there it was, this last hidden quest!

Reeve202

Nov 15, 2021
I know the DLsite says you don't need to play the other games to enjoy; but from those who have played it would they agree?
I finished all but Asylum, you really grow into it, I started playing Asylum but then found out its a full on series.

I was so excited and started Blight,.

Reactions: cocotime and slmkaz

Reeve202

Nov 15, 2021
always liked the artstyle of these games, the gameplay itself was always kinda mediocre tbh
I guess, it's stable and basic while the story and characters bring it up to something good, the rest is preference.

I personally can feel the passion and care put into the games, makes me warm... and the other stuff does too...

dogbill99

Aug 30, 2020
Hate the grindfest, but I got like 90%ish of the cgs. Femboy needs to be unlocked but i spent too much time on this game.

Last edited:

Bluburu

Nov 24, 2021
I played this game for the eroge scenes, I didn't know how much content this game actually had and surprised how well made it was going to be, the soundtrack was really fucking good that I had to look for it on Youtube, ngl I was a bit disappointed with how little lewd content there is but the story made up for it, even got the event list at 100%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone else feel like the games pacing was a bit "off"? Like this happened to a degree for me in Colony too but especially here it feels like the main story ends at a point that feels more like it would be the half-way point of the story and it's not that the game is shorter because it's around the same playtime I had for the other games and it's not really even something that makes the game bad it's just like I said kind "off" feeling. I do think that Kludge and Colony both have an issue with a clear path for post game progression though, like it was far easier to figure out what order you were intended to do the post game stuff in Blight in Awake at least from my perspective.

Last edited:

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I try to open the game it gives me an error saying that Audio/SE/Switch1.wav is missing. I played this game before and had no issues. I tried another link and the same thing happened. Can anyone help me?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I try to open the game it gives me an error saying that Audio/SE/Switch1.wav is missing. I played this game before and had no issues. I tried another link and the same thing happened. Can anyone help me?
Someone had a very similar issue recently, heres the solution.

You're likely missing the RPG Maker VX ACE RTP, the things you're missing when you try to run this game are from that package.

Get it here:

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, after that the game should run without issues.

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Someone had a very similar issue recently, heres the solution.

You're likely missing the RPG Maker VX ACE RTP, the things you're missing when you try to run this game are from that package.

Get it here:

Select RPG Maker VX Ace, follow the install instructions, after that the game should run without issues.
Thx my good man. That fixed it

Reactions: Lyem
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes