Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Most are simple to get, they follow a pattern, then theres Olivia's who i'm still scratching my head about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you!
I looked at the images of the game and there are no Olivia's panties anywhere, only those of the others. so it's safe to say she has none

Reactions: Lyem

NippleStrike

Apr 14, 2020
Any tips on the
All my characters are level 40-41, im using confusion and stun guards on everyone to prevent them from skipping turns on top of Area Defense, Full Guard, Healing Spot and Guard action and i still get one shot by the power up spell or crit'd to death on the second phase. Is there some trick with the
perhaps? I've noticed that the boss doesnt have much health at the beginning of battle but as the time goes, they use it over and over and get more tanky.

NippleStrike

Apr 14, 2020
Any tips on the
All my characters are level 40-41, im using confusion and stun guards on everyone to prevent them from skipping turns on top of Area Defense, Full Guard, Healing Spot and Guard action and i still get one shot by the power up spell or crit'd to death on the second phase. Is there some trick with the
perhaps? I've noticed that the boss doesnt have much health at the beginning of battle but as the time goes, they use it over and over and get more tanky.
Figured it out myself actually: basically use Shit Bombs to get rid of the
as soon as it comes up and piling up every defensive buff you have does the job, albeit its still a battle of attrition with this one.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Any tips on the
I wrote a detailed explanation of the fight Here, basically the trick is that you are supposed to force her to skip some of her strongest actions.

thank you!
I looked at the images of the game and there are no Olivia's panties anywhere, only those of the others. so it's safe to say she has none
The one i wanted the most... rip me.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I've kinda forgot it for a while but isn't the sex-changed Saint Beryl? The Aurum Co CEO?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
idk what item it is but you need to buy a card from a girl near the treasure chest. (happy card is the name?) then put that card in the chest.

EDIT: why are there only 2 chickeners unlike the prequel which is 3 per battle?

Last edited:

Dhiter

Jun 29, 2017
You need to find 3 clues in Aeonhart's facility. If I do remember correctly, it's a diary, talking with Yubeil and talking with Kuu. Next, you need to go back to the entrance and talk with Faria. Then you need to go back to the base and go to conference room in the base.
Thanks but in still stuck

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks but in still stuck
Just to confirm: From the screenshot, i'm not seeing Farea. Did you already talked with her about the 3 clues? Also, did you search any event on both resistence bases? Maybe there was some bug, are you using the most recent version? Does you have a save a little before entering the facility?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes