Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Does someone have a theory about existence of our mc because when i was watching Kuu's story there was a TV about subject B who was active in Valteria/Paldagol/Alzett and Vastas, Does it mean mc is also a chosen one?

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Does someone have a theory about existence of our mc because when i was watching Kuu's story there was a TV about subject B who was active in Valteria/Paldagol/Alzett and Vastas, Does it mean mc is also a chosen one?
MC was probably just observed by whoever ran the labs, but it doesn't seem like he is a lab product. Might originally be from Vastas though.
Probably not a chosen one for the ark, but perhaps something similar for the whole of Ordowald.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
thanks for the tips but i have found the solution
basically just nuke the shit out of her, it also work with other apex weapons
with Dita's Grim Torture and Tight Pain and Yolnaya's Wild Life and High Fury, chromea can be beaten in 4 turn
Yolnaya is crazy, Dita make her crazier with her debuffs skill
that was the first thing i tried and got yeeted, probably because i was on normal dificult, on casual i was able to

on a side note:
go vote for your waifu

Last edited:

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
that was the first thing i tried and got yeeted, probably because i was on normal dificult, on casual i was able to

on a side note:
go vote for your waifu
well i nuke them in normal actually, i just realize that yolnaya has some broken combo so i just test it,

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
The game is very great but to me it's hard and unable to beat Kuuem No.1
you might want to bring faria, since she is slow and has some buff remover, when kuu no.1 buff her self use faria disarmament skill, also since faria can heal, and debuff ,she is a wonderful support unit
i used Dita, Yolnaya, Faria, and Lusica to beat her, well got beaten several time though
,you might need to count turn too to make fight easier, kuu no.1 has fixed action

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
you might want to bring faria, since she is slow and has some buff remover, when kuu no.1 buff her self use faria disarmament skill, also since faria can heal, and debuff ,she is a wonderful support unit
i used Dita, Yolnaya, Faria, and Lusica to beat her, well got beaten several time though
,you might need to count turn too to make fight easier, kuu no.1 has fixed action
Yeah, the main issue in this fight is when she uses the weird uberstone. I got around it thanks to Kuu's speed allowing me to use the shitbombs to debuff her before she could do anything :p

Reactions: cocotime

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, the main issue in this fight is when she uses the weird uberstone. I got around it thanks to Kuu's speed allowing me to use the shitbombs to debuff her before she could do anything :p
her errorstone is not much problem imo, i think the main problem is her nasty aoe damage. even without her errostone buff it still deal a lot damage.

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
her errorstone is not much problem imo, i think the main problem is her nasty aoe damage. even without her errostone buff it still deal a lot damage.
Eh, I'd rather remove it, since it's basically a buff all plus, I think, it let's her use a particularly nasty attack? So I'd rather remove it :)

Reactions: cocotime

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
Eh, I'd rather remove it, since it's basically a buff all plus, I think, it let's her use a particularly nasty attack? So I'd rather remove it :)
i mean it is not really a problem since it can be removed afterwards, she doesnt do aoe damage after using errorstone afterall, but doesnt mean it need to be ignored, ofcourse it need to be removed

Jul 20, 2019
i dont remember the recruitment text that well anymore, so i have only 5 slots for people to recruit and if i hit max, do they switch places with the first one i recruited if i try to recruit more, or will i just hit the cap and cant recruit anymore?

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
i dont remember the recruitment text that well anymore, so i have only 5 slots for people to recruit and if i hit max, do they switch places with the first one i recruited if i try to recruit more, or will i just hit the cap and cant recruit anymore?
You can only recruit 5 max and these choices are permanent, which I think is a dumb design choice. And to be fair, from what i have seen, it's only 9 lines of dialogue and a fast way to see the CG from the characters. You can see this by doing a save before recruiting any of them.

Also, do the recruitment quests, they open new areas, enemies, quests and scenes. The game tells clearly the choice to recruit them.

If you start a NG+, you reset the slots to recruit 5 characters again.

Jul 20, 2019
You can only recruit 5 max and these choices are permanent, which I think is a dumb design choice. And to be fair, from what i have seen, it's only 9 lines of dialogue and a fast way to see the CG from the characters. You can see this by doing a save before recruiting any of them.

Also, do the recruitment quests, they open new areas, enemies, quests and scenes. The game tells clearly the choice to recruit them.

If you start a NG+, you reset the slots to recruit 5 characters again.
did the lonebot you recruit first count towards the 5 slots?
nvm the answer is no

Last edited:

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
did the lonebot you recruit first count towards the 5 slots?
nvm the answer is no
It will take some time to unlock someone that can be truly recruitable. Like I said before, do every recruitable quest that you can see and the game makes it clear when you are recruiting someone, like the image below show (there is no spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
then, after you recluit the 5 people you can barrage them with questions in a small event on the conference room, after you beat the game and vyner is on the city

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes