Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Really like the sequel games... Would love a game to get all the girls, from all the game... be milked 24/7

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
any tips to quickly beat chromea?
i want farm the material but beating her take to a lot of time

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Hmmmm, it's elemental weakness is earth/stone, so try adding that to the weapons.
According to the infos, guarding prolongs the time until the strong attack, so maybe cycle through characters with guard?
Like during the turn when one guards, set up/deal high damage, then guard with the next? Along with the usual buffs/debuffs.
Yolnaya and her self-buffing skills could be useful.
Another useful thing could be the twin-missile add-on, it deals almost 8000 damage per use.
Again, not sure, haven't fought the weapons all that often, but that's my thought from the info part to that fight.
Edit: not sure how quickly you can deal 200k+ damage, the most I managed to deal (at level 60 something, though) was 10k from Yolnaya, so that'd be 20 turns just on that :p

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
get confusion inmunity, she will try to flash your team to you keep doing actions, and each actions will drop your analisis counter, but each time you guard the analisis counter goes up. You can check your analisis gauge if you press X and check status. you could start deploying a healing wall from lusica and guard untils run out, you should have lot of actions to spend without worry

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Okay so for this and the others, is there an uncensored patch cause this looks fuckin awesome but I'm not interested if I cant remove the mosaic.

rubyberrypie

May 23, 2019
This is going to sound dumb but I'm kinda struggling here. How do you level up your passion with the characters? Is it through giving certain gifts only or is there some other way that I haven't discovered yet? Did I completely miss the tip that told me how to do it?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
This is going to sound dumb but I'm kinda struggling here. How do you level up your passion with the characters? Is it through giving certain gifts only or is there some other way that I haven't discovered yet? Did I completely miss the tip that told me how to do it?
Gifts(like sturdy rod) or sex

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
Hmmmm, it's elemental weakness is earth/stone, so try adding that to the weapons.
According to the infos, guarding prolongs the time until the strong attack, so maybe cycle through characters with guard?
Like during the turn when one guards, set up/deal high damage, then guard with the next? Along with the usual buffs/debuffs.
Yolnaya and her self-buffing skills could be useful.
Another useful thing could be the twin-missile add-on, it deals almost 8000 damage per use.
Again, not sure, haven't fought the weapons all that often, but that's my thought from the info part to that fight.
Edit: not sure how quickly you can deal 200k+ damage, the most I managed to deal (at level 60 something, though) was 10k from Yolnaya, so that'd be 20 turns just on that :p
get confusion inmunity, she will try to flash your team to you keep doing actions, and each actions will drop your analisis counter, but each time you guard the analisis counter goes up. You can check your analisis gauge if you press X and check status. you could start deploying a healing wall from lusica and guard untils run out, you should have lot of actions to spend without worry
thanks for the tips but i have found the solution
basically just nuke the shit out of her, it also work with other apex weapons
with Dita's Grim Torture and Tight Pain and Yolnaya's Wild Life and High Fury, chromea can be beaten in 4 turn
Yolnaya is crazy, Dita make her crazier with her debuffs skill

Reactions: Nanjo

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
How do we get materializing information for crafting? I'm pretty sure I got some from manity's mechagod world but they don't drop anymore after beating them once

Jul 20, 2019
im about to start kludge so im not sure about things revealed there, but i saw people concerned about the fact, that we have less places on the map of ordowald left we know of to visit, but at least from what i can remember from colony, they said that we dont know the full extent of ordowald yet( dont forget that ordowald literally consists of many worlds combined), so there is still enough room to explore depending on what hakika wants to do. Screenshot 2022-02-01 124134.png Screenshot 2022-02-01 124159.png Screenshot 2022-02-01 124212.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes