Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
the location you are showing is to spawn a entirely different enemy, that who repairs the framework, need to complete the main story in order to start the "apex weapons" event for it to appear

where do i start event 44? is what im missing to get 100% event list
and where do i find the missing entry? 1643350804462.png
moscute is from the wildwoods and muddler from the graveyard so i don't know if im missing something or just unlucky

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
any suggestion to beat the girl in black - versa? after few turns i see her change from sin 1 to sin 4 - omen, i noticed she start to deal more damage and so do i each time her sin stage goes up, my yubeil has already +1000 def and mdf, with a ring of darkness and a gear of darkess is -70% dark damage taken, a guard + barrier on +10k hp can tank versa death ray twice until hit the omen stage

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
am i missing something?
Not really, but you have to go back to the cave after matching the lights to get the chest to spawn.

anyone got any idea where to get the ring of promise materials?
Buy a Happy Coupon from the Sparkly Shopee in town of Sattva, put it in the box and the monster will give you the materials, then go to the crafting bench -> fun stuff and make it

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Party and levels seem' fine, so about her core mechanic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This fight is so confusing to me. I keep getting my ass beaten and I'm really being tempted to cheat my way through it. Her concealment makes no sense to me because even if I unveil she still takes 0 Damage. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
This fight is so confusing to me. I keep getting my ass beaten and I'm really being tempted to cheat my way through it. Her concealment makes no sense to me because even if I unveil she still takes 0 Damage. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Probably depends on your party, and what kind of Concealment is up.

She starts with concealment from physical, she takes dmg from magic atks and 0 from physical, if you Unveil it once she will change to concealment from magical, taking 0 dmg from magic but taking dmg from physical.

All you have to do is make sure she has the opposite concealment regarding your party damage type, after a certain ammount of turns she shifts back to the default one (physical).

Do remember that Faria and Kuu do magical dmg and Dita Yolnaya Lusica do physical dmg, so watch out and dont mix these in a team unless you know they wont be able to damage her at times

Reactions: Hentai Prince

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
if a boss is giving you trouble better check his info page on the monster log, you can see what is resistant | weak too, beside their stats, for idea craft a lumincense device, will turn neutral dmg -> light which idea is weak to
is a good idea to have a character whose agi is above your oponent, who knows perhaps the first move might save you from a insta kill situation

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
if a boss is giving you trouble better check his info page on the monster log, you can see what is resistant | weak too, beside their stats, for idea craft a lumincense device, will turn neutral dmg -> light which idea is weak to
is a good idea to have a character whose agi is above your oponent, who knows perhaps the first move might save you from a insta kill situation
So I finally was able to beat it. I did craft neutral damage to light which did help but also what was annoying is you didn't know when it would switch back to Physical and Magic. I wish the boss had a counter on her display that told you what form she was in because it shows you quickly and expects you to remember. I beat her around Turn 25 so I was getting close.

Reactions: Lyem

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
where and how i can find the chickeners? i want to level up right away to 99.
windstilla - southeast area when you can access it, they are underneath, mind you this time the rare chickener always act first even if you have more that 999 AGI

after few tries, i finally beat the girl in black, a foe extermination with faria to deal 100k dmg in the last segment was the answer for the victory

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
windstilla - southeast area when you can access it, they are underneath, mind you this time the rare chickener always act first even if you have more that 999 AGI

after few tries, i finally beat the girl in black, a foe extermination with faria to deal 100k dmg in the last segment was the answer for the victory
Did you beat the Revised secret bosses before that? How did you do it? The fire one exterminates me at lvl 125 with ease even using an ice spell.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes