Jun 6, 2020
Anyone else stuck at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't beat her
I'm with Dita, Lusica, Yubeil and Yolnaya in the party. I keep yubeil spamming incite and using the special ability that removes the buff from the boss when I have yolnaya buffed to oblivion to land a fat High Fury, the 500 attack power that requires 50TP. If it crits I do like 1/4 of the boss HP. But sometimes after all the preparation I do it and it deals 0 damage, and that makes me reach the 30 turn limit with the boss at 10-15% hp left. With Dita I keep applying the 20% bonus damage from physical attacks and using the 50TP special ability from the weapon, the one you craft from Chromea, when I have enough to do it.
I also keep track of the debuffs and removing them from the party so I don't think it's one of them making yolnaya hit for 0 damage.

I'm getting kinda tired of the boss, really.
PS: I'm lvl 95

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Anyone else stuck at
can't beat her
I'm with Dita, Lusica, Yubeil and Yolnaya in the party. I keep yubeil spamming incite and using the special ability that removes the buff from the boss when I have yolnaya buffed to oblivion to land a fat High Fury, the 500 attack power that requires 50TP. If it crits I do like 1/4 of the boss HP. But sometimes after all the preparation I do it and it deals 0 damage, and that makes me reach the 30 turn limit with the boss at 10-15% hp left. With Dita I keep applying the 20% bonus damage from physical attacks and using the 50TP special ability from the weapon, the one you craft from Chromea, when I have enough to do it.
I also keep track of the debuffs and removing them from the party so I don't think it's one of them making yolnaya hit for 0 damage.

I'm getting kinda tired of the boss, really.
PS: I'm lvl 95

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2020
Party and levels seem' fine, so about her core mechanic.

I finally beat her, thanks. Didn't know about the concealment on damage types. When I used the special ability I thought I removed both for 1 turn only, not changed them until next swap. I was looking at a guide from last year that said you were only able to damage the boss every 5~ turns. I'm guessing it changed, or the guide was wrong. I finally went with Dita, Kuu, Faria and Yolnaya. Kuu going with the healing build using party cleanse to remove the debuffs. After knowing how the boss works the fight is pretty easy.

Reactions: Lyem

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
who else noticed that for the first time, you don't go picking shit all around?

if you have this i ask
1643281002505.png
why did you pick it up?

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Might want to fix the mega link, thank goodness I didn't realise it was the wrong game until after I downloaded.

Apr 23, 2018
Oooooooooh boy!
Another Sequel to the SEQUEL series, I hope the story told in this one will be just as good as the other ones
And while I don't think there will be one, I hope there will be a similar scene to the corrupted memory jumpscare in Colony because I swear that was one of the most well done scares I have ever seen in a game

Reactions: Misanaria and Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I hope there will be a similar scene to the corrupted memory jumpscare in Colony because I swear that was one of the most well done scares I have ever seen in a game
Which/where was it? It's been a while since I've played it, I don't remember it :/

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes