DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Eh, if you want to just farm parts, try lowering the difficulty :p
I usually farm materials in casual but I'd like the first fight to be in normal, I'm at level 125 and the first mechagod buttrapes me in 2-3 turns

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I usually farm materials in casual but I'd like the first fight to be in normal, I'm at level 125 and the first mechagod buttrapes me in 2-3 turns
Try getting "buttraped" a couple more time, there's likely a gimmick and/or pattern :)
Also, first one being? the ice/wind bat?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i wanna ask, in kludge you only get proof of mastery? if so might as well lower the dificult to get parts, i did on colony to farm faster mana seeds to insta level up but i got locked the true proof of mastery (and so the extra cg on use)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
where do i get this one? 1643311727238.png
i guess i should find it here but how do i spawn it? 1643311765683.png

EDIT: im currently in Tjuerma #1

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
i havent played through kludge completely yet and im not sure if i remember correctly but where would the next game be set?
the central continent was in the 1st, the southern one in the 2nd, the eastern in the 3rd, and now the northern.
is there a western continent i dont remember? i know we saw a world map at one point but i cant remember where (1st game?)

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
i havent played through kludge completely yet and im not sure if i remember correctly but where would the next game be set?
the central continent was in the 1st, the southern one in the 2nd, the eastern in the 3rd, and now the northern.
is there a western continent i dont remember? i know we saw a world map at one point but i cant remember where (1st game?)
Blight is set in the region of Vaeltria and the post-game is in Palgadol which is the region south of it (but on the same continent). Awake is also set in Palgadol. Colony is mainly set in Schisma, which is a group of islands to the south-east, and the post-game is set in Alzhett, another island near Schisma. Kludge is mainly set in Vastas which is an island in the south, but you also visit the other part of Alzhett.

There's a world map in the game folder: Graphics/pictures/wmap.png I think every game has it.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Blight is set in the region of Vaeltria and the post-game is in Palgadol which is the region south of it (but on the same continent). Awake is also set in Palgadol. Colony is mainly set in Schisma, which is a group of islands to the south-east, and the post-game is set in Alzhett, another island near Schisma. Kludge is mainly set in Vastas which is an island in the south, but you also visit the other part of Alzhett.

There's a world map in the game folder: Graphics/pictures/wmap.png I think every game has it.
thanks for the tip with the map. there is much more landmass than i remembered

on another hand: any tips against Kuuem No.1

EDIT: my team is lvl 43

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
where do i get this one? View attachment 1619765
i guess i should find it here but how do i spawn it? View attachment 1619767

EDIT: im currently in Tjuerma #1
the location you are showing is to spawn a entirely different enemy, that who repairs the framework, need to complete the main story in order to start the "apex weapons" event for it to appear

where do i start event 44? is what im missing to get 100% event list

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
I'm still in the middle of Kludge, but there is some references in this game about the Ninja island (Shikinowa?) and one of the minor characters is a Ninja Robot. If there is a new SEQUEL game, I would say that it would be there.

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
the location you are showing is to spawn a entirely different enemy, that who repairs the framework, need to complete the main story in order to start the "apex weapons" event for it to appear

where do i start event 44? is what im missing to get 100% event list
Check out Vyner's secret room, you reach it from the fast-travel door in the city

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I'm still in the middle of Kludge, but there is some references in this game about the Ninja island (Shikinowa?) and one of the minor characters is a Ninja Robot. If there is a new SEQUEL game, I would say that it would be there.
There are definitely a number of instances where a future game is referenced, so I hope there is a fifth one in the making
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Siriuscolt

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
thanks for the tip with the map. there is much more landmass than i remembered

on another hand: any tips against Kuuem No.1

EDIT: my team is lvl 43

There is a map of Ordowaldo always hidden somewhere in almost every SEQUEL game, this time it is in Kuyo's Antique shop in Windstilla.
Ordowaldo.jpg

Reactions: Minipax84

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

There is a map of Ordowaldo always hidden somewhere in almost every SEQUEL game, this time it is in Kuyo's Antique shop in Windstilla.
View attachment 1620189
huh... the errorstone is dispeable? i won after 30 tries whitout dispell it, barrier + guard + wide protection from yurbeil OP

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Check out Vyner's secret room, you reach it from the fast-travel door in the city
i did but still missing event 44, did i fail something?

event 43 is caith's adventure and event 45 is socializing with olivia

edit: nevermind i had to trigger more purple events at home, thanks

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes