Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So for the Mechagods. I'm guessing you are supposed to repeatedly farm for parts from the boss to get new weapons and equipment? so far all I've gotten from them is fragment y, a, and b. I got wrecked first turn by the last mechaboss. I think it was called Hellkite and there were two suns around him.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
So for the Mechagods. I'm guessing you are supposed to repeatedly farm for parts from the boss to get new weapons and equipment? so far all I've gotten from them is fragment y, a, and b. I got wrecked by the last mechaboss. I think it was called Hellkite and there were two suns around him.
That BASTAARD!, His unrevised version weakened a lot with an ice spell and this one is the same, though it doesn't really matter because he gets lots of turns and even with the fire ring and barriers he can still wipe my party.

Last edited:

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That BASTAARD!, His unrevised version weakened a lot with an ice spell and this one is the same, though it doesn't really matter because he gets lots of turns and even with the fire ring and barriers he can still wipe my party.
OMFG! I can't even last one fucking turn against him. What the hell is this? Is there actually a way to win this?

EDIT: Nope! I'm done. Gonna tear my hair out trying to win that fight. I'm gonna say I finished this game 100% Honestly it was fun and I wish more games were like this. A lot of content and it kept me playing for hours on end.

EDIT 2: If anyone knows of a game similar to this then let me know. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pokemonot

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
is there a way to farm high/rare chickener effectively?
even when i use Dita's Grim Torture i still can't beat them, seems like they have high amount of bullshit resistant to everything, not mention to their evasion, holy fuck

i also tried to reduce their mat with faria skill, so i thought i could bind them , but they will just run away

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
even when i use Dita's Grim Torture i still can't beat them, seems like they have high amount of bullshit resistant to everything, not mention to their evasion, holy fuck

i also tried to reduce their mat with faria skill, so i thought i could bind them , but they will just run away
Bring Dita's agi up as high as possible, use her bind skill, and then Yolnaya's spin move that ignores def. So long as Dita gets to act first you'll have two turns of delightful chicken murder. Same with the rare ones, just with more praying to RNGesus, since they always go first. Don't use any kind of magic/elemental attack, won't do shit :p

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
Bring Dita's agi up as high as possible, use her bind skill, and then Yolnaya's spin move that ignores def. So long as Dita gets to act first you'll have two turns of delightful chicken murder. Same with the rare ones, just with more praying to RNGesus, since they always go first. Don't use any kind of magic/elemental attack, won't do shit :p
i see, seem's like the only way is to rely on dita's agi and bind, too bad there is no third skill tree that can increase specific stats like the previous game

EDIT 2: just sharing my team build to hunt the chickens
Dita , Yubeil, Yolnaya, 2nd physical hitter/anyone you want
required skill:
- grim torture and lock chains on Dita
- area defense on Yubeil

you might need some parts/accesory that reduce wind elemental damage on Dita and Yolnaya so they will not got fucked if you fight rare chickens.

the method are praying so the chickens will not run and use lock chains/bind, area defense, and yolnaya's ignore defense skill in the first turn
and then use grim torture and sweep anyone with physical attack/skill.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
So, how is the gameplay compared to the previous titles? Honestly, I found the game system to be worse and worse with each game. The classes in the first game were the best. I like character customization but sadly it seems to be simplified with each new entry.

The main story though was the best in Colony.

noire26

Aug 12, 2017
So, how is the gameplay compared to the previous titles? Honestly, I found the game system to be worse and worse with each game. The classes in the first game were the best. I like character customization but sadly it seems to be simplified with each new entry.

The main story though was the best in Colony.
well there are 6 playable characters but i dont feel any freedom for building their role, the builds are between main attacker and support role, there is also a tanker but kinda worthless imo, and 2 of playable character are kinda worthless in mid and late game in the main story since i dont use them so much, don't really know much about the post game since i just started it and in the middle hunting chicken.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
hmm anyone know why when i open the game i cant cont using a save because supposely im missing graphics
upload a picture of the problem, sounds like you had problems with the RPG maker engine instalation

So for the Mechagods. I'm guessing you are supposed to repeatedly farm for parts from the boss to get new weapons and equipment? so far all I've gotten from them is fragment y, a, and b. I got wrecked first turn by the last mechaboss. I think it was called Hellkite and there were two suns around him.
faria with her wide ice can take care of those without problems, provided she has the mag-up++, there a skill the boss uses and next turn will summon the suns, when you learn those just use it right away the wide ice and heal the party, boss won't attack and on the same turn will dispell his buff

EDIT 2: If anyone knows of a game similar to this then let me know. I'm looking forward to playing it.
pronant symphony, fall in labyrint

if you play last embryo you can try later the sequel, ark of artemis. Game wise those are average but i really liked the pace of the story narrative

dita using her bind, yonalya using her follow up II spin that ignore defense, and faria using culling eye so the chickeners doens't kill me. If a chicken survive then grim torture and kill them after

Why Kuu is a trap, it's such a dissapointment, why they didn't make two versions of the game, one where trap is girl and one where trap is a trap
each game has a trap character, nothing new

--------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note
1643492268905.png
if you started and keep playing on normal for a long time, you will see the hidden treasure-chan in your memories

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The good ol' strategy of "bind turn 1 or 2, stack all the buffs, and one-shot the boss" is still going strong. That superboss was a doozy though. Anyone managed to kill it within 20 turns?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
keep running into this issue and dont know why i downloaded the game and unzipped it but still wierd everything should be there
It's looking for a file named in JP, what i belive is that the you need to change the win-rar name encoder to JP to when unzipping so the file names doesn't get broken.
1643498663344.png

When unzipping, go to options, click name encoding and find the japanese one, that should fix it... also wait... Sequel Awake?

BaasB The Mega Link on this thread is to Sequel Awake, could you please change it back to Kludge

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
It's looking for a file named in JP, what i belive is that the you need to change the win-rar name encoder to JP to when unzipping so the file names doesn't get broken.
View attachment 1623639

When unzipping, go to options, click name encoding and find the japanese one, that should fix it... also wait... Sequel Awake?

BaasB The Mega Link on this thread is to Sequel Awake, could you please change it back to Kludge
Use the reports function please.

Reactions: Lyem
Mar 12, 2018
Why Kuu is a trap, it's such a dissapointment, why they didn't make two versions of the game, one where trap is girl and one where trap is a trap
Just fap while repeating to yourself "traps are not gay, traps are not gay, traps are not gay". It should solve your problem. You are welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: Zastinx
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes